Officially

I'll be your man Noona

Kyungsoo and AmberLuhan POV

Today was the best day of my life!! I got to see my beautiful girlfriend and hang with her. I kissed her warm soft lips. I had her in my arms. I saw her beautiful smile. What could be better then this? She's my everything. If I have her I'm complete.

Victoria POV

Wow today was amazing!! I loved every moment I spent with Luhan. I know I found true love. He's everything I need. If I have him I'm complete.

The couple went home and on the way home they just stared into each others eyes and held hands. The driver looked at them and thought they were the cutest thing ever. He even took a picture to show to his wife and daughters at home.

Luhan: we're home!

Tao: ge ge shush Amber noona is sleeping.

Luhan: gosh okay.

Victoria: she must be very tired t

Kai: aren't you tired too noona?

Victoria: I was till I saw Luhan 

EXO: too cheesy gosh.

Luhan kissed Victoria in front of everyone which made them all gag.

Xuimin: eww guys get a room

Luhan: we are in a room though

EXO gave up and left the two. Kai was hurt. No he was extremely hurt. So much to the point where he would end up dying if he saw anymore.

Kyungsoo: it hurts?

Kai: very much hyung

Kyungsoo: I know how you feel Kai

Kai: you do?

Kyungsoo: course

Flashback

Kris: you know I like Amber right?

Kyungsoo: why hyung?

Kris: I know you like her too 

Kyungsoo: aniya hyung

Kris: that's a good thing. I will confess to her tomorrow. 

Kyungsoo: that's great hyung. You guys will make an awesome couple! Hwaiting!!

End of flashback

Kai: you decide to give up so easy?

Kyungsoo: I love her but you know Kris hyung never loved anyone else after Jessica. I want him to be happy and I also want her to be happy because I know that she will be happy with him too. I can see it in her eyes. She also likes him. What can I do Kai? And besides why would she like me back. I'm short not smart and I act too feminine. Kris hyung is tall great at sports and very good looking. He's everything I'm not Kai.

Kai: hyung you shouldn't give up too easily. Your also handsome and you can even cook. Your nice too hyung. Your everything a girl would want. And you don't know who she actually likes till tomorrow.

Kyungsoo: I already know the answer Kai.

Kai: whatever hyung

Next day

Amber: wahh that sleep was all I needed. But the weird thing is why did I dream about Kris confessing to me? Why did I say yes? Stupid Amber that was a dream. Kaja I'm hungry.

Amber: what's there to eat guys?

Victoria: we have bacon eggs and French toast.

Amber: awesome!

Amber sat down and ate until she realized no one was there.

Amber: eunnie where's everyone?

Victoria: they went out earlier to do something special

Amber: what's that? 

Victoria: umm nothing 

Amber: arraso

Victoria POV

Damn it I almost gave it away. If she knows Kris will kill me!! 

Victoria: um Amber when your finish can you go to the basketball court? Some of the boys said they wanted to play basketball with you later on.

Amber: arraso.

Kris POV

I hope she likes this. Please God don't make me embarrassed.I hope she will except me.

Kris: guys palli she'll be here in an hour

Baekhyun: we're trying hyung. You know this exactly isn't easy.

Chen: he's right hyung. 

Kris: arraso arraso

The boys put up decorations on the basketball court. They put banners and lights up. They blew balloons and put it up. Chen Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went to buy the roses. 

Chen: do you think she'll accept him?

Chanyeol: maybe. I think my cousin told me her ideal type was someone like Kris.

Kyungsoo: of course she'll accept him. Guys come on lets go.

Chen: Kyungsoo aren't you sad?

Kyungsoo: why should I be sad?

Chanyeol: what he meant was don't you like Amber too?

Kyungsoo: whatever feelings I had for her are long gone. 

They didn't believe him but said nothing. The ladies at the store were surprised to see that they bought so many roses. Each had arm full of roses and Kyungsoo pulled a wagon full of roses. 

They scattered the roses and spelled words out. 

Kris: we're done!! Thanks guys. If she accept me I will treat you guys anything you want to eat.

Xuimin: then let's hope she does. I'm hungry!

Amber POV

Kai texted me to come over to the basketball court now! What the?! I was not dressed to play basketball but oh well I'll beat them anyways. 

Amber got to the basketball court surprised to see all the boys of EXO there and her sister. She followed the trails of roses and read it. It said Amber I love you will you be my girlfriend? Kris.

She looked up ahead to see Kris holding a while bunch of roses. 

Amber POV

Damn he looks so damn handsome. Wait what?! I can't help but to feel so soooo. I don't even have words to explain my feelings. He looked so fine with black suit and his blond hair. He could be a model if he wanted.

Kris: amber I fell for you since I first saw you. I dreamt about you very single day. Your name was always in my head. I get jealous when I see you with other guys even though you aren't mine. I may not be the perfect boy but I promise to you I will always love you and keep you happy. Amber Josephine Liu will you be my girlfriend??

Kris POV

All those words I said were completely true. Came straight out of my heart. Now I just hopes she.said yes.

Amber: Wu Yi Fan I will be your girlfriend.

Kris gave her roses and kissed her. Every one clapped. Fans were there to see their favorite idol get a confession. More than a hundred people were there to witness this romantic moment.

Kyungsoo POV

I knew she would say yes. They do look very cute together. I wish that could have been me but what's done is done. I promise every one I will get rid of my feelings for her. She is no longer available. She belongs to Kris now. Damn it no matter how much I say I'm happy for her I know I'm not. 

Kyungsoo went somewhere no one knew. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He just witnessed his crush become someone's. It hurted him.

He want into a dark and cold alley to cry hisheart out. Tears flowed out of his eyes like the rain falling from the sky. He was hurt but he kept telling himself he should be happy if Amber was.

Amber POV

I wonder where Kyungsoo went. Probably tired from decorating. And I just realized my dreams came true. Wow!