SECOND PART

When you look me in the eyes

The next day Taehyun is basically dragging his feet on the way to campus, he has no reason to come to school today because Mino won't be there anyway because of their game. 

"So if Romeo was there the time Juliet is...", Mrs. Dursley continues to  discuss Romeo and Juliet but Taehyun's mind is already on Mino.


......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was half of the game when Mino called for a break, he was injured and can't play anymore for today he think he just broke an ankle, "It's better you go home and rest," Coach Iwamoto said to Mino

"No but how about the game?", Mino said

"It's fine, you already did what you need to do go home and rest."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

On his way home accompanied by a school van he saw something, no it's someone! 

"uh- Mr. Kim, can you please pull off the van for a minute?", 


Mino slowly approached the man who was seated on the street, heads down. He looks familiar, Mino thought so he approached him.

"Excuse me mister but are you okay?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Taehyun didn't attend his second class due to stomach ache.

"Mr. Nam you drink this and go home, and take a rest okay? And better not eat those peanuts.", the school nurse handed him a piece of capsule.

He is walking down the street when his stomach aches again, "Stupid medicines it won't take effect on me! damn it!"

He can't take it anymore and decided to seat on the street for awhile and wait for his stomach to calm down anyway no one will see him there. He bowed his head down and take a minute to heal. 


...BUT then he heard a man walking towards him and, 

"Excuse me mister but are you okay?", 

He knew that voice! No he can't be!

He looks up and to his surprise he nearly bump his head onto the street wall but Mino's right hand is just right on time saving Taehyun's head from bumping to that thick wall.

"Oh I can recognize you!", Mino said helping Taehyun to get up.

All Taehyun could do is to look at him, surprised

 

 

"You're the  new kid right? Wait what happened to you?", Mino was holding Nam Taehyun's back 

Taehyun was panicking inside he don't what to do, Mino just said he recognized him, Mino holding his back, Mino helping him, and MINO IS TALKING TO HIM!

 

 


But then Nam Taehyun's stomach is at it again. He holds his belly.

"Stomach ache huh? Let me help you, I know a place come!", Mino offered his other hand for him to hold. He doesn't hesitate to hold Mino's hand, it's warm and Taehyun feels safe and fine.


The school van stopped right into Mino's apartment.

"Where did you take me?", Nam Taehyun is in front of one of the most expensive apartment in town.

"Welcome to my place!", Mino carefully supporting him out of the van eventhough Mino himself is sufferring from a broke ankle.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Nam Taehyun is gawking at the trophies displayed on Mino's apartment and not just that but there are paintings too, he wonders who painted those beautiful abstract.

Mino caught him looking at the pieces, "That's my work but not to brag I like art too, I draw, paint and carve it's a hobby."

"oh.", Taehyun doesn't know what to respond. He can't imagine how he ended up to his apartment.


A minute later Mino handed him a warm water, "Trust me it'll work go drink it up while it's warm," 

After finishing his water he thanked Mino and grabbed his bag and ready to go but Mino stopped him by grabbing his elbow.

"Wait rest first, I'm not gonna harm you."

"Thanks for the water but it's too much you didn't know me." , Taehyun replied he too was surprised he can finally talk to him straight.
 Taehyun dashed off to the door when he heard him say. 

"TAEHYUN!" 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                     ---END--- 

 

 

 

 


I intended to end this one shot abruptly so you guys can imagine what's next. :) Comment down if you like it or not please please please be honest :)