FIRST PART

When you look me in the eyes

Taehyun is looking on the right side window wishing that English class will end soon. He can't wait to see Song Mino, a senior baseball player of their campus. The rest of the English period Nam Taehyun did nothing but to reminisce the first time he saw Mino. It was during their first period of gym class where Nam Taehyun is alone waiting for their instructor to start, he is always alone he has no friends because he is just a transferee that year. He was silently reading manga on the corner of the court when suddenly a group of athletes came in and bunch of girls started squealing like they just saw an idol, some are shouting a name of "MINO" he immediately look to where the girls are pointing and the rest was history. 

 

"Mr Nam Taehyun!", Mrs. Dursley his English teacher shouting like a maniac
"Oh sorry ma'am what did you say?", He know he must stop fantasizing about Mino during class but he can't help it.
"I said turn to page 87 and read the third paragraph!"...

 

 

 

 

[LUNCH TIME]

Lunch time meaning Mino-sight seeing time, this is the only time where Nam Taehyun can see Mino for a long period of time because baseball players are always busy practicing on field. Just when he placed his food on his table Mino and company arrived making the whole cafeteria silent and followed by the girls murmuring something "He is so hot", "I can imagine Mino on my bed", okay that was a little bit of annoying , Nam Taehyun thought, those girls can't like Mino, Mino is only mine MINE!!!!

 

 

 

He didn't remove his gaze on Mino during lunch, he's busy studying Mino's features, memorizing how many piercing he got, how cute his eyes are, how luscious his lips are, how broad his shoulders are, and how deep his voice are. Just a thought of Mino whispering something on Nam Taehyun makes him squirm from his seat. 

 

 

There were times when they occasionally locks eye, Taehyun will immediately look down and pretends nothing happened. Goodness if only Mino knew how it greatly affects Nam Taehyun, heart beats so fast he can't breathe, what more if he talks to Mino maybe he will pass out due to Mino's presence alone, and that's why he can't approach and talk to him directly without fidgeting so much he will be so obvious so might as well not and besides he's  fine with this scenario, liking him from afar means no harm to both parties.

 

But on the other side of the table, Mino is sure that something is off with the new boy on the other table, he noticed that boy is always seated in front of their table and always alone. He wonder why he has no friends? He is actually cute and Mino thinks he is fun to be with, but oh well it's not his business but something caught his attention, his eyes, it is so beautiful that he sometimes looks at it but looks down when their eyes meet, there is something down there when they locks eye, oh god i shouldn't say this but he attracts me on different level, Mino thought to himself.