Shocked

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I.. was totally in shock.... not just because Shin Hyejeong kissed me?? But the fact that I'm her crush, I was so stunned. I didn't knew what to do. And anyways, MY LIFE. SHIN HYEJEONG KISSED ME.

I pulled back from her kiss as I needed some air.

"What?" Hyejeong yelled at me. 
"Aren't you enjoying this?" She yelled again, pissed off.

"No no.. Of course I enjoyed this.. but.."

"But what?"

"There are people around us.. as you can see..." I replied Hyejeong shyly as I look around but Hyejeong's eyes are still glaring at me.

"So what? Are you embarassed? Ms Kim?"

"No it's just-" I wanted to replied but Hyejeong placed her index finger on my lips to shush me up.

"Kim Seolhyun, you are mine and MINE ONLY. You are my property. No one else is allowed to kiss that golden lips of yours."

"So.. touching is allowed? Kekeke" I replied jokingly.

" no. Hell no. NO one else is allowed to touch you as well."

"Aites aites I know I know I understand. Hyejeong ah.. I love you... Nothing can explain how much I love you..."

"Me too." Hyejeong replied with a cool tone. 
Suddenly I felt nothing. Hyejeong is disappearing. My eyes was so blurrish I can barely see anything infront of me. As from what I feel, my whole body was shaking. As from what I see after I opened my eyes, I see Hyejeong right infront of me and waking me up, shaking me furiously.

Oh so it was a dream? 
my life..

"Hey Seolhyun you alright? Was the wind here too breezy and cooling that you felt asleep? Kekeke"

After hearing Hyejeong saying that, I started to tear up.

"Hush baby, hush it out.. I may not know what happened to you but.. cheer up alright?" Hyejeong started comforting me after seeing me bursting out into tears.

"Hyejeong." I said

"Hmm?"

"Do me a flavor. Hug me. As tightly as possible."

Hyejeong hugged me tightly to her embrace. My face was literally on her shoulders, and still sobbing. My tears were flowing down to her huge cleavage. I can feel the warmth, and I feel protected. To me, being with Hyejeong, I feel the safest person in the world.

"Seolhyun ah.." Hyejeong called my name.
"Don't ever feel hurt again."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter