That Night

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My heart- I don't know- I don't know if its real.... Gosh. Stop blushing Seolhyun. Just stop.

After that we went into the restaurant, having Hyejeong holding onto my hands... Her hands. It was warm and soft. It felt like as if her hand belongs to mine only.
We ordered a few dishes, finishing them up after that. I tried to get closer to Hyejeong by asking some questions and cracking out some jokes with her. And it turns out to be me laughing out at her jokes instead. She got that sense of humour. I love it. I really love it. She was the one who could make me smile, make me laugh, make me feel happy.
I enjoy every single moment I spent with her. Even just eating, talking, smiling or laughing. Every single moment was so precious. Soon it was almost 1AM and just right, we finished our supper and it was time to go home.

"Hyejeong ah, Yuna will be here to fetch me home later so you can go ahead first." Mina said to Hyejeong as she signals me with her eyes.
And mouthing out "I'll leave Hyejeong to you" to me when Hyejeong went to look out for Yuna's car.
I was shocked.
I didn't know what to do without Mina's help.
I needed Mina.
I needed her help.
What could I do with Hyejeong without Mina..
Mina... How could you abandon me here.. :(

"Alright then! See you!" Hyejeong said as she waved goodbye to Mina as Yuna drives in.

Yuna drove by, and picked up Mina. Mina hugged Yuna tightly and gave Yuna a kiss on the lips as soon as she saw Yuna. Like she had never seen her for years.
Yuna was quite.... pretty.
I wouldn't say that I'm interested in Yuna but I'm much more prettier... right?

"Do you need me to fetch you home, Seol?"
Hyejeong then asked me this question. Gosh heart attackkkkkk ERROR 101. I didn't know how to respond but it turns out to be.. such a greatful moment. 

"No thank you, it is okay, I can always take a taxi ride home." I insisted on taking the taxi until I felt something wrapped around my waist area...
Holy was it Hyejeong..?
Hyejeong's.... arm??!??!?!
Hyejeong's arms....
She was backhugging me wasn't she...?
I heard her whispering into my ears "Don't go.. Don't leave me alone like how Mina did.. Accompany me.. I don't want to feel alone again.. Seol please.."

I thought I was dreaming.
I thought it was an illusion.
But it turns out everything was real after I slapped my face hard.

My hands.. it was on her arms, she backhugged me tighter than I expected. It felt like heaven. She wants me. I was surprised.. So I agreed that she send me home.
During the journey back my home, I qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter