Jealous? Nah they are just bestfriends

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So day by day, time flies and I went to the club that Hyejeong was working at and secretly stared at her as she DJ. The way she DJ was so attractive, the way she shook her head, the way she closed her eyes and put her hands up and getting the beat to the song, I can't take my eyes off her. And my weak point.. was her smile, the way she smile is just so.. sweet, I looked at her lips again, wanting more of her kisses. I strongly believe that her lips belongs to mine and mine only. I really wanted to know more about her, I wanted to get closer to her, I want her to be mine. I guess she is the one true love I have been looking for.. But the problem is I need to know if is she in a relationship or not. I needed to know so much things about her.
Come on Seolhyun, build up your courage and ask her out one day, go for a date with her, and just her only. After so much of thoughts, I completely lost my mind as I drank my favorite sparkling drink.

"DJ Dong!"
I heard someone calling out to her.
"Oh hey there my baby kwon!" Hyejeong saw the person calling out for her as shouted back.

Who was she?

Who is this baby kwon?

How are they related?

 

What is their relationship?

 

 

Why am I feeling jealous?

Oh gawd Seolhyun you're too slow. I slapped myself because I thought I was too slow to make the first move. I saw their skinship, they were hugging each other so tightly, Hyejeong was smiling so happil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter