Happy Ending

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kim Seolhyun, you're mine, forever and always."  

 

I love it when Hyejeong say that to me, in a seducive tone. 

 

"Shin Hyejeong, I love it when you say that." 

 

"Don't you love me too?" 

 

"Of course I do. I love you Hyejeong. "

 

"Get some sleep, I have work tomorrow. " 

 

"Are you gonna ditch me alone here? In your house? Aren't you going to accompany me?" I said as I pouted. 

 

"Aigooooooooo don't pout, you made my heart tumble. Well Hyoyeon will be having her day off tomorrow and I have to be there the whole day. I can always call Mina to come over and accompany you." 

 

"I hate you Dongdong. You said you loved me awhile ago and now you are ditching me alone tomorrow and even telling Mina to come over instead." 

 

"Come on, don't be like this Seol. Today.. is only our first day officially together. I promise you that I will be by your side always alright? Let me off.... just tomorrow. Please?" 

 

Hyejeong gave me a peck on the lips. One peck, became two, eventually three, and slowly, Hyejeong cupped my face and she started to bite my ears and then moving over to my bottom lips and started kissing me passionately again. I couldn't resist that kiss and I fought back by kissing her back as well. Hyejeong's hands slowly went over to my back, inside my shirt, unhooking my bra. The both of us obviously loved every kiss that we shared and couldn't stop. I just love every moment with her, and her only, forgetting the fact that she was once my childhood friend that I thought I have lost, despite the fact that we was my crush, she's mine now. Shin Hyejeong is mine and mine only. 

 

"Alright I will let you off today. But you better made this promise. Pinky promise. "

 

"Pinky? From I.O.I? She's hot though...."

 

"Dongdong please" 

 

I pointed my pinky finger at Hyejeong and waited for hers to point out. After biting my ears and lips, now she wants to bite my pinky finger. 

 

"SHIN HYEJEONG CAN YOU NOT" 

 

"Its so fun to tease you and you are the cutest when you are mad hehe."

 

"Goodnight Hyejeong. " I couldn't take it and slept with my back facing her. 

 

 

After 10 minutes, I see Hyejeong back facing me as well, I've always thought that she would backhug me when I sleep instead. I peeked at Hyejeong, god who knows that her side profile is so attractive... Her sideburns are killing me, her jawline makes me want to hold a knife and stab myself. Hyejeong was using her phone and texting someone. I don't know whose that but I felt jealous? But why? Maybe its just her friend? Maybe its Mina she's texting... Wait... what if it's Yuna the one she's texting? Or Yuna texted my Dongdong first.... Argh I am so curious about whose she's texting... at this timing. 

 

After all the frustrations, I realised that I fell asleep and its already morning and Hyejeong has went for work. I've always thought that I could wake up to her morning kisses and hugs, I would love that moment. After washing out, I went out of the bedroom and there was a breakfast prepared by Hyejeong for me and a note with a weird picture. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter