G.O

MBLAQ Scenario: At the Supermarket...

 

GO

It has been five minutes since you and GO had arrived at the supermarket and you two were still sitting in the car. You had coupons somewhere, but you couldn’t remember where you put them. After literally dumping out the contents of your purse GO finally spoke up. ”____-ah, are you sure you brought them with you?”
“Yes, I did! I know I did!” You seemed frantic while searching for them and knew the longer you searched the more annoyed GO was becoming. He didn’t even want to go to the supermarket in the first place but only went because you insisted that he should go with you.
“It’s okay, ____-ah, we don’t need the coupons anyways,” GO went to open the car door but you reached over and grabbed his wrist.
“Yes we do! I don’t want to spend a lot of money, and without those coupons it’s more than I planned!”  Quickly, you wiped away the tears that were forming in your eyes. You couldn’t believe you were about to cry over something as trivial as coupons. 
Seeing your tears, GO sighed and used the hand your wrist was grasping to wipe away your tears. “Jagiya, don’t worry. I’m here, what do you have to worry about?”
He got out of the car and went to your side, opening the door and pulling you out into his arms.“As long as I’m here you don’t need to worry about anything, let me take care of the cost.”
Your tears subsided quickly in his arms and you felt safe and secure. “I’m sorry it came to this, you didn’t even want to come.”
“If I didn’t come with you what would you be doing right now?” GO chuckled slightly, smiling at you. “Let’s go inside now, it’s cold out here.”
The two of you walked into the store, hand in hand.