Mir

MBLAQ Scenario: At the Supermarket...

 

Mir

Before you and Mir left for the supermarket you had made a list of the things you were going to get. It was very important you stuck to the list otherwise it was likely you would give in to anything Mir asked for… which, from previous experience you knew he would ask. 
He trailed you like a puppy, pushing the cart while staring at the food items. It’s not that he didn’t like the items, he just thinks it would be better if one thing in particular would make the trip better.
”___-ah?” Mir asked.
“Yes?” You weren’t looking at him as you were searching for something.
“Can we get-“ 
“No,” You quickly interrupted him before he could say what he wanted. 
“But ___-ah! I really want some-“
“I’m sorry, but no!” You risk looking at him, and see him making puppy dog eyes at you.
“But why?” Mir whines as he continues to silently beg.
“Because we have to stick to the list, and if you’re asking for it then it’s not on the list,” His look becomes even more pathetic and you force yourself to look away. “We planned this out beforehand, you know that.”
He wasn’t saying anything, so you were worried that he was pouting but you had to keep your resolve. You were so focused on not giving in that you didn’t realize the list had been taken out of your hand.
“There,” Mir said as he handed the list back to you. “It’s on the list now so can we please get some?”
Shocked, you look at the list you are holding to see one word scribbled at the bottom. Candy. Sighing, you give in. “Fine, we can get some candy.”
Mir jumps around for joy before suddenly hugging you, which makes you smile. How could you ever dream of resisting this adorable puppy?