Joon

MBLAQ Scenario: At the Supermarket...

 

Joon

You were walking around the supermarket with Joon shopping for ingredients for a cake you planned to make when Joon noticed the people giving out free samples.
”____-ah! Let’s go over here!” He grabs your arm and pulls you in the direction of someone handing out cake samples.  
“We don’t have time to go around trying samples,” You try to pull your arm away from him but in the end he succeeds in getting you to the cake samples.
“Just one, ____-ah! Then we’ll continue!” He looks so much like a little kid excited for Christmas that you give in. The sample person hands a piece to Joon and he goes to feed it to you. However, the piece of cake ended up just smashing into your face. 
Joon turned red from embarrassment and tried to apologize, but he was stuttering so it was hard to understand him.
“Ya! Look what you did!” You scold him, giving him a glare. Then you turn to the sample person. “Can I have a piece, please?” 
Joon takes a step back when you receive the piece, knowing what your intentions are. “N-No, ___-ah! It was an accident!” You smile and begin chasing after him with the piece of cake and he runs away. The two of you forgot why you went to the supermarket and just began having fun until the manager came out and scolded the two of you, and you reluctantly went back to shopping.