Spoilers

Mutual Ownership

Warning! This is a spoiler chapter. Don't read this unless you've read the note on chapter 3. This contains all the spoilers. You have been warned.

 

 

 

 


Minseok and Luhan continue to spend a lot of time with each other. At first Jongdae was really supportive but then he began to feel like Minseok was neglecting him and focusing more on Luhan. One day Minseok comes home from a date with Luhan and Jongdae confronts him about this. Minseok tells him he is being ridiculous and it's not true. Jongdae counters if it's not true then why does he see Joonmyun more than he sees Minseok. They continue to fight until Jongdae walks out of the front door and runs away. Minseok is too angry at first but then he remembers what people to stray hybrids and runs after him.

However, it's too late and he's nowhere in sight. Minseok calls Joonmyun, but Joonmyun hasn't seen him. He calls all of their friends but no one has seen Jongdae. He breaks down and calls Luhan, thankfully Luhan was in the city so he goes to visit Minseok. He comforts him. Minseok later gets a call from his sister, she tells him that Jongdae is with her and that he's just cooling off. Minseok wants to come and pick him up but Byulyi tells him not to. Minseok is dejected and Luhan offers to go in his place.

Byulyi lets Luhan in and tells Jongdae to behave. Luhan apologises to Jongdae for taking Minseok away from him. Tells him he understands that Jongdae only has Minseok in his life and it's not fair to monopolise him. Jongdae forgives him. Luhan asks him to come home so that Minseok and him can talk it out.

Luhan brings him home. Minseok thanks him and Luhan leaves. Minseok and Jongdae make up. They work a schedule so he can divide his time with Jongdae and Luhan equally. Jongdae begins to join Minseok's job as a personal trainer so that he can spend time with Minseok in the day and the afternoon. Luhan still sees Minseok at night.

Sometimes Luhan will spend the nights at Minseok's place. He and Jongdae get better acquainted and Jongdae actually cuddles up to him now. Minseok has gone over to Luhan's place too to meet Yixing. Finds Yixing is just as cuddly as Jongdae but a lot less whiny and stroppy.

A couple of months later, Luhan's bosses decide to give him a raise. They are impressed with all the botanical sciences he has been doing and they want him to work in the big labs in the city. Luhan tells Minseok this and they debate whether or not they should move in together. They both agree that they want to but their hybrids need to get to know each other first and get comfortable.

They finally introduce their hybrids to each other. Yixing is nice and polite and so is Jongdae until he finds out he's a vegan. He argues with Minseok because he doesn't want to change his diet. Minseok tells him he won't have to but he'll just have to stop eating rabbit because it's disrespectful towards Yixing. But rabbit is Jongdae's favourite type of meat. They keep arguing until Luhan comes and assures Jongdae that his diet won't have to change. Luhan makes him promise that he won't give any meat to Yixing because the last time he had meat he was hospitalised.

Yixing is all for moving in together, Jongdae isn't but he relents. They find a new apartment to live in. Jongdae complains throughout the move to his friends. Living together isn't so bad. Jongdae and Yixing are civil towards each other but they're never really friendly. They do bond over teasing their owners.

One day, Minseok tells Luhan he's worried about Jongdae because he seems sad that he doesn't have a mate. Luhan shares the same worry about Yixing. Tells him that he's been trying to get Yixing to mate with one of his friend's hybrid bunny so that he won't be lonely but Yixing is only interested in her when his heat starts.

They try and set up Yixing and Jongdae with lots of different rabbit and cat hybrids but no one catches their eyes. Yixing and Jongdae are home alone one day when Yixing's heat hits. Jongdae panics and calls Luhan and Minseok. Luhan tells him that he'll be home soon and to just lock Yixing in his room. This proves to be difficult because Yixing keeps kissing his neck and whispering dirty things into his ears. By the time Jongdae has managed to lock him in his room, he's hard and blushing.

Luhan comes home and takes care of Yixing's  heat the first day. The next 6 days different rabbit hybrids come to the house to help Yixing out. Jongdae doesn't understand why that annoys him but it does. After Yixing's heat finishes neither one of them can look the other in the eye.

Luhan and Minseok senses the awkwardness and locks them in their room to sort things out. They talk about their relationship and agree that they have grown to be friends, neither brave enough to say they want to be more but it's a start. From then on they get to know each other more.

Yixing finds out that Jongdae's mother was a breeder and she was forced to breed until she died. Jongdae has almost 30 siblings. Minseok's sister freed them before they went into the breeding programme too and from then on Jongdae's been living with Minseok. Jongdae finds out that Yixing was genetically altered to whatever Luhan's parents wanted. Luhan didn't have any siblings so Yixing practically grew up with him and has been by his side since he was born.

They slowly begin to fall in love. When Jongdae's heat hits, Yixing helps him through it. Minseok is surprised when he gets home and scolds them for not calling him. Yixing and Jongdae explain their relationship to their owners. Their owners couldn't be more happy. They all lived happily ever after.

The end.

 


I haven't proof read this but this is how the story would've gone. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.