What Do You Think About It?

Ordinary Love

Sungjae used to be woken up in the early morning by Eunkwang’s loud yelling but since the leader isn’t at the dorm today, Sungjae can sleep longer which is great since his filming has ended pretty late last night and he needs more energy to be able emceeing at Inkigayo later.

“Oh you’re awake?” half Peniel casually walks in to their room with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. Without even bothering to wear his shirt, Peniel places the cup at the nightstand, “This is yours.”

Peniel is a nice hyung, he always helped him and spoiled him a lot, but Sungjae know better that hyung is not that nice to share his sweet morning hot chocolate in the chilly autumn morning. So Sungjae can’t help but eyeing the cup suspiciously, “This is poisonous, right hyung?”

Pausing a moment before slip his shirt on –“Finally!” Sungjae thought– Peniel knitted his eyebrows at Sungjae’s direction, “I don’t know actually I’m also suspicious,” he then wears his denim jacket and a snapback, looking all ready to go, “But it will be better if you ask her.”

“Her?”

“Yes her, your Namjoo. She left something for you.” Sungjae take the cup to find a pink sticky note with Namjoo’s neat hand writing sticking properly on the cup. “Sungjae-ya, I’m gonna meet Rome. Just don’t forget to lock the door, okay?”

Sungjae just nods his head, doesn’t really care that Peniel already left him alone at the dorm and read the note with a wide grin across from his face.

Sorry I couldn’t come and take care of you when you were sick few days ago :(

I hope you get better

Well Bomi eonni said chocolate can prevent virus to infants us though I really don’t sure about that…

But at least I should do this for you hehe

Don’t forget your breakfast too! You need lot of energy today <3

p.s: can you please ask Peniel oppa to wear something decent in the morning? Eum… I know he has a nice body but to be greeted by a half boy in the morning is somehow quite uncomfortable although I enjoyed it too o_o

-KNJ-

The wide grin on his face slowly fading away before he shouts out loud, “Dongguen hyung!!!!!!!”

#

After some minutes of tossing on his bed and spamming Peniel’s kakaotalk with his frustration messages, Sungjae at least calm down and decide to take a breakfast  before his manager pick him up to work.

On the dining table, there is a plate of French toast and another plate of nicely cut fruits. Knitting his eyebrows at the –not BtoB’s style of- breakfast Sungjae walks closer to the table to found another pink sticky note beside those plates.

I’m great that the oppa(s) doesn’t really like the toast in the morning which is great because I can make this just for you kkk

Bon appetite! And get more energized with this but don’t forget to brush your teeth after you eat ;)

p.s: I’m sorry I think I put too much salt there but I hope it’s still eatable ><

-KNJ-

The toast actually is too salty, Sungjae doesn’t know how much salt Namjoo was pouring, but he doesn’t complain and eat all of it with a wide grin on his face.

Saltiness isn’t that important comparing to the fact that he just ate the breakfast Namjoo had prepared.

##

Sungjae found another note in various place after that. He knows his girlfriend likes to play a game like that, leaving a note like a puzzle and let him solved it by himself. Sometime is frustrating because she’ll do that every time they have a fight but since they’re not in the fight mode, Sungjae is enjoying this game and can’t help but to think this is quite entertaining.

Maybe because she is being too cute

Maybe he just like everything she write there because he knows, Namjoo can’t ever say it directly.

Like the note he found at the bathroom, sticking tightly on his shaving tool:

I wonder how you look if you have a mustache….

Aw y Sungjae ><

-KNJ-

Or the note on his wardrobe:

It’s cold. Don’t forget to patch this hot pack or you’ll get sick,

You know how nagging I could be if you get sick, again.

So take care of yourself better, will you? :’(

-KNJ-

Basically he finds it everywhere when he does his morning routine. He doesn’t know how Namjoo prepared all of that. Maybe when he still asleep, but still just the fact that Namjoo came in the early morning just to prepared this for him makes his heart beats faster.

Especially after reading the last not he found at the calendar which has mark on one day at the end week of November. This note is quite different from the others because there’s one selca of her attached at the bottom left of the note, probably taken this morning because he can see his hyungs at the background.

You must know what that mark mean

Well all the sticky notes too because I won’t do this at the other days, will I? kkkk

Actually I ask the oppa(s) to lend your dorm just for us tonight because Chorong eonni not in her angelic side so it’s impossible to use my dorm :(

Anyway…

What do you think about late night Anniversary date?

p.s: did I seriously just ask you to date?

Yes I did! Oh my god! ><

-KNJ-

Sungjae grabs his phone to call the girl that makes him smiling in the morning. After some dialed tone, Sungjae can finally hear her voice, “Hello?”

“A date invitation, eh?” Sungjae can’t hold his laugh while imagining Namjoo’s red flushed face right now.

“Just shut up.”

“Aw I think you want to have a date with me? And maybe to get your anniversary gift?”

Namjoo groans, “You know you’re annoying, don’t you?”

“But you love me enough to prepare this for me, don’t you?” Sungjae can’t help but smiles victoriously while he heard another groan from Namjoo, annoying Namjoo is such a fun thing to do and he loves it.

“Whatever. So what do you think about it?”

“Well, about the date–“


 

So, what do you think about the date? Kkkkk