Way to Say I Love You

Ordinary Love

After performing for a y dance along with Bomi, Chorong, and Hayoung for a year end concert Namjoo took a selca of herself then sent it to her boyfriend with a caption

‘Who said your girlfriend can’t be y like your Hyuna noona?’

The answer came fast as if Sungjae had been waiting for her text after watched the performance

‘Nope. Because you’re too skinny. Haven’t you eat?’

Namjoo scoffed and thought Sunjae was the most labile boyfriend ever. Just some dasy ago he said Namjoo should diet because she was too chubby and he couldn’t resist to not pinch her cheek because she was so cute. And now the same guy told her that she was too skinny?

‘Aren’t you the one who want me to lose some weight? I did diet to impress you though. At least appreciate it! -_-‘

Namjoo was disappointed. She had a high expectation on Sungjae’s reaction. She knew he won’t directly praise her to no end and pampering her with cheesy words like what Suho did to her blushing leader.

And Namjoo knew Sungjae won’t be burning with jealousy and coming to their restroom to confront her that he doesn’t like what she did like how Jongdae scolds the smirking Yoon Bomi –Sungjae was in Japan after all.

Knowing Sungjae’s personality, he may a bit, saying that she’s still a kid. And a kid shouldn’t do that kind of dance. That way she knew he’s just being over protective.

Or he may critics her, points out where she messed up the dance steps. That way she knew that he only focus on her.

But Sungjae’s reaction was nothing like her expectation. Guess that was the reason why she felt so disappointed right now.

‘Duh still you should’t do it. What if you get sick? Just… don’t do it ever again, I will still like you even though you gain weight

Well Namjoo never expected Sungjae to said something like that but it feels nice and she couldn’t stop smiling that night.

Her

They watched Sungjae’s drama with a big bowl of freshly made popcorn. It was the episode where Sungjae kissed the main actress.

 Sungjae couldn’t concentrate, he keeps watched Namjoo’s expression, afraid that girl will be mad at him just like months ago when he had a kissing scene with her leader. The effect was bad, Namjoo immediately asked him to leave and refused to meet him for a couple week.

But Namjoo was indifferent. She still munched her popcorn even though the image of her own boyfriend kissed another girl flashing right in front of her eyes.

Sungjae cleared his throat, “Ah I run out of cola. I should get another one ha.ha.ha.” he awkwardly tried to get up before Namjoo’s hand pulled him back, “You can drink mine.”

Sungjae had no more option than sat back while watching the scene. Silent surrounded them for a while before Namjoo’s scream broke it, “Ah! That Gong Taekwang!! Why did he kissed Eunbi when Yian want to confess? Why?”

Sungjae froze for a moment, totally surprised with Namjoo’s unexpected reaction, “Because it’ll be more interesting? I don’t know either.” Namjoo sighed, still didn’t look satisfied with his answer.

“Em… Namjoo-ya, you’re not mad?”

“Why should I?”

“Because,” he hesitated for a while, “I, kissed her?”

“It’s just acting right?” He nodded her head, “Then I’m not jealous.”

Sungjae cupped her cheeks with his palms. Eyes were examining hers then place his forehead on hers, “It’snot hot.”

“Of course it is!” She pushed him away, “What are you doing?”

“I just make sure you aren’t sick. Because you’re weird right now.”

Namjoo rolled her eyes, “You’re the weird one.”

“But really, you don’t feel anything? Jealous? Mad?”

“Nope. Not at all. Now stop bothering me.”

“But why? Don’t you love me anymore? How can you feel nothing when I kiss her? You’re tired of me? Is that so?” Sungjae shook Namjoo’s hand continuously that made the said girl couldn’t hold it anymore.

She leaned her head and place a kiss on Sungjae’s cheek, “I don’t get jealous because you guys kiss because of script but I can kiss you whenever I want because you’re mine. Now let me watch peacefully, will you?”

Ignoring Namjoo’s warn, Sungjae wrapped his arm around her body and then kissed her right on her lips, “You’re the best girlfriend ever!”

“Ya Yook Sungjae!”

I may not express it with I love you.

But I hope you understand that I do really love you

 


Thank you for reading this. please give me a feedback because I know this story is lacking in many way.

Sincerely,

ShortLee