An Encounter

Now Is Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus seat were getting empty and colder by the time it was at it's last four stops. The night were definitely getting colder since Yuna had to snuggle in between her backpack and the coat she wore. Her legs were freezing. She had forgotten to bring her leggings along today as she had woken up late due to her alarm clock not ringing. Dang, it's cold. She muttered under her breath. She blew hot hair into her both palm before rubbing it together. At times like this, Yuna wish for a hot cup of ramyeon to warm her body.

Yuna's stop were getting nearer, she impatiently taps her feet, trying to stay warm.

At the last row of the bus, Yongguk was having a hard time remembering the groceries he had to buy to replenish his almost empty fridge and cabinets. He tilt his head slightly, scratching his nape. Eggs, cheese, kimchi, soy sauce, 2 bottles of mineral water, sausages, ah ofcourse, ramyeon! Yongguk exclaimed at the back of his head. He look around his surrounding, happy to see the familiar neighbourhood.

Yongguk's stop were getting nearer, his hand were tucked into his hoodie's pocket. His mind trying to memorize the list of things he needs to buy at the convenience store. His feet were tapping at the same beat as his music.

Ding~ The bus were coming to a stop.

Both of the lonely souls rushing to the exit, excited to get off the cold bus. As the bus came to a rough stop, Yongguk had accidently pushed Yuna. Yuna eyes widen at the sudden movement. Yongguk too, but quickly bowed and mouth "Sorry". Knowing that it wasnt the guy's fault, Yuna smiled and shook her head and gesture with her hand, telling him it's alright. And Yongguk gave an apologetic smile in return. The door of the bus slide open and both of them alighted the bus in hurry and rushed to their next destination.

………

Yuna grab two of her favourite Shin ramyeon and a triangular kimbap before proceeding to check out. After she had payed for her late night snacks, she went to the side of the the store and filled her ramyeon with hot water. It wasnt a good ten minutes, Yuna had already inhaled both of her ramyeon. Though it felt like seconds, she was satisfied that the ramyeon had warmed her insides as well as her soul. Yuna pulled out her phone from her pocket for a time check. 4 November, 12:30AM. Ah, it's late. Making s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter