At 11pm

Now Is Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amid the crowd of people who were either getting off work or getting home after their long day at school, Yuna were holding on tight on the handle grips of the bus as to not bump into the person after her. She closes her eyes as her feet taps to the beat of the music that were blasting on her headphones. As her gaze fixed on the cars driving past, her mind slowly wondered off in the depth of endless thinking. The music she's listening were fading in the background.

 

The bus were filled with many passengers, from students to elders. Either a small chatters from a small group of friends or eyes focused on their own smartphones. It was a Tuesday night, and everyone in the bus was already feeling lethargic from own's activity. Yongguk leaned his head against the window, bumping into it once in awhile. He stared blankly at the people on the bus, wondering how did their day went by or he would guess what were their occupation by looking at their clothing(besides students in uniform). He then shifted his gaze to a girl in her school uniform. She had wavy dark brown locks which rested just below her shoulders. Her straight brows and her dark almond round eyes. And a unique mole on her nose. Her lips formed a curve and displayed a polite yet addicting smile. She had a headphone on her ears, the music slightly blasting.

 

'It's the girl from before.' Yongguk had noticed the familiar people who took the bus at 11pm.

 

Around this timin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter