A year later

Who you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Dara got out of the van, she saw flashes everywhere. 

"Sandara unnie can I have your autograph?!"

"Can I have a picture with you?!" 

"Pose for the camera!"

Dara walked out of the van as she a chaerin walked in to their company. It's been a year since 2ne1 debut and They have won 36 awards in one year making them the queens of kpop. They have met Michael Jackson, usher, Britney Spears, wil.i.am, and more. As they walked in to their company, all four of them went straight to the recording studio. 

Chaerin sighed as she sat down on the chair with her legs on the table as the rest of them fell on the floor and on the chairs. "I still can't believe we're still number one for m countdown!" Bom said in amazed. Dara nodded while checking her phone. "Has he texted you yet?" Minzy teased. Dara gave her a death stare while checking her Instagram.

It's been a year since she had saw jiyong and sohee kissing and they haven't talked since then. Of course he had been calling her up to now but kept ignoring all his calls and texts. Even if jiyong went to visit her, she was either not home or would lock the door and pretend to not be home. "It been a year unnie, haven't you given him enough torture?" Minzy asked as she looked at their trophy. Dara sighed. "I gave him everything. It will never be enough to minzy-ah." She said while standing up and walking out of the studio.

Chaerin sighed. "Has jiyong been calling you guys?" She aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter