I'm sorry

Who you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As jiyong drove Dara back to her house, no one said a word. The whole entire ride was silent. Dara even held her breath because she was afraid to make any noise in front of him. "Breath Dara. You're going to suffocate if you hold your breath." Jiyong said sternly. Dara exhaled her breath as she took a glance at him. "I'm sorry," she murmured. When they got to her house, jiyong got out of the car and went to check if Mrs. Park was home. Dara sighed as she saw him come out from her house. He went back to his car and sighed. 

"Your mom told me you had practice at yg entertainment." He said as he started the car. Dara eyes widen. She completely forgot she had to practice at the company. She nodded silently as he started to drive to the company. When they got there jiyong opened the car door and helped her out. "Thank you oppa." Dara said quietly. Jiyong nodded as he went to the passenger seat. 

"Wait! Oppa I'm sorry," Dara said as tears started to form. Jiyong didn't say anything but nodded. She looked up as he started to drive away. Dara started to sob as she went in the company. "Oh, Dara why are you crying?" Yg asked as he got up from his seat. Dara started to sob harder as yg came up to her and comfort her. Dara started to sob in his chest as her back. "Tell me, what's wrong sandara." He said calmly. 

"Why does my life have to be like this?!" She said as she had the hiccups. Yg brought her to the seat across his desk as he sat across from her. "Is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter