What happened to us?

Who you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Dara walked out of yg entertainment, she was in tears. It wasn't years of joy or saddness. 

Flashback

"Dara, you're going to debut with minzy, chaerin, and park bom." Said yang hyungsuk. 

"W-what?" Dara stuttered as her eyes widen. "Meet back here next Tuesday so we can talk about everything." He said. "W-wait. C-can I think about it?" Dara asked. Hyungsuk stared at her in shocked. "Yah we would you need to think about it? You are debuting. You are going to be famous! We would you need to think about it?" He asked. 

"W-well..." Dara looked down and fumbled her fingers. Hyungsuk sighed. "It's about jiyong isn't it?" He said quietly. Dara nodded. He sighed while looking at her. "5 days Dara. I'll give you 5 days to think about it." He said quietly. Dara nodded while bowing at him. 

End of flashback

as Dara pass all the couples that were holding hands, she kept and checking her phone, hoping jiyong would call her. "Excuse me miss?" A voice said in front of her. She looked up as she saw a tall man with brown hair. "Are you sandara park?" The tall man asked. She nodded while looking at him weirdly. The man handed her a note as he walked away. 

Dara was stunned for a moment as she looked at the note on her hand and back the man walking away. She opened the note while staring back the man hoping he would come back. 

Meet me at the bar 3 blocks from here.

jiyong

dara looked at her phone. 'Why didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter