~4~

What If... LOVERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

“Oh. Its alright. Than-“ Seolhyun is about to look at him when he runs away with her bag.

“Hey!! Stop there! A thief!” Seolhyun yells at the top of her lungs.

The thief continues to run as fast as lightning.

“Hey! Stop there!! Hey!! Give my wallet back, YOU JERK!!!” Seolhyun yells with a high pitch.

The thief smirks and laughs on his own.

While the thief is escaping from Seolhyun, he bumps into Myungsoo by accident.

“Ah,damn it! Just who did I bump into-..”  The thief mutters to himself.

Myungsoo removed his jacket’s hood and glare at the thief.

“Oi, you! If you bumped into someone, you should know that you have to apologize to me.” Myungsoo angrily exclaims, punching the thief in his cheeks.

 

Meanwhile>>>

Seolhyun continues to search for the thief.

 

Seolhyun’s POV

‘Ahh geez.. I can’t believe it. How could he do that in front of me?? I had to study so much to get those things from mom.’

‘That bastard! Wait till I catch him. ’

‘No wait, I can forgive him as long as he gives me back my purse. Please just let me find my wallet...’

Seolhyun hears some strange noises nearby.

“Let me go, you punk!” It’s a voice of a young man shouting.

I look at where the noises came from. It is at a back alley where shops are closed.

‘Whoah..that seems like a dangerous place to go.. but wait. Isn’t he.. th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter