~1~

What If... LOVERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

 

Chunji & Daehyun are walking along a huge street called Gyeongwon. Its located near Seoul Elite High (S.E.H), a famous high school for rich and excellent students.

What are they doing there? Lets see. They got beaten up by this guy. And yet didn’t get a chance to repay it back. So thats why they’re looking for him.

They are searching for the black prince.

“Hey u!!! Have u seen this guy before?” Chunji asks, showing a picture of a boy with fierce look on his Samsung handphone.

The two boys tremble in fear. Oh, its because Chunji and Daehyun’s face are covered with blood and dirt. They just finished a fight earlier.

“We-We’re not too sure...” One of the boys answer, still trembling from head to toe.

“Is that so??” Chunji questions in disbelief.

Daehyun looks at Chunji. “There are no signs of him here, Chunji. Why don’t we ask other people?” He suggests.

Chunji holds his phone tightly, anger surrounding his whole body.

While a few metres from them, the two boys just now are whispering among themselves.

“Hey, aren’t they looking for the black prince??” One of them feels too sure.

“Pssshhh.....You retard! What if we get caught lying?? We might end up getting beaten up!” The other boy worries for their safety.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter