Rumor Out and Sorry ^^;

I Can't Help Falling in Love

No one's p.o.v

By lunch time every knew about Soo's new crush being Jonghyun.

Though, since Soo as lazy as she was she forgot to bring her phone to school, and didn't get the text everyone was getting.

She did wonder, why she was getting snickers, not the candy though and glares, as she walked into classes and in the halls.

Soon it was lunch time, and Yuri, Sunny and Soo all went in at the same time.

Soon, that same person found out about Sunny's boyfriend, Sungmin.

Sooyoung's p.o.v

As, I, Yuri and Sunny got in line for the cafeteria, many people were looking at us.

Also, when we got to our table, I could hear whispers of my name and Sunny's.

Suddenly, one of the Seniors named, Minho came up to us, "You didn't go out with me, Sunny because you had a boyfriend?"

"I-i don't have a boyfriend." She stuttered.

He rolled his eyes, then showed a picture of Sunny and the guy from the double date, kissing.

"How did you get that?" She asked.

Minho smirked, "I have my sources, and Soo."

I looked at him, "I can't believe you like a Jonghyun! Of all people!" He yelled, and left our table.

Sunny looked at me. "What's going on?"

Yuri sighed, she gave us her phones, were there were texts about Jonghyun and I.

Also, Sunny and her boyfriend Sungmin being in college already.

"I don't care if you know I have a boyfriend in college already!" Sunny yelled, and stormed out of the cafeteria.

As, she was right at the cafeteria door, she yelled, "I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!"

Still, Yuri and I ate quietly.

Though, I took a few peeks at jonghyun, and finally I realized I liked him!

First, I like him, now he likes me!

I couldn't believe it.

I did take a few glances at Onew, who looked furious.

I pulled out my phone and texted him, There is other fish in the sea.

Really cheesy, but whatever.

I threw away my garbage and took another glance at Onew.

He smiled at me, and did back.

I did felt bad, but I finally realized Jonghyun was the better one for me.

Do, I texted Jonghyun to meet me after tae kwon do.

Taemin's p.o.v

I roamed, around the school ground smiling from ear to ear.

I started telling everyone about Soo and Jonghyun.

I don't want my brother and Soo together!

Soo is meant to be with me, but if I can't have her neither can my borther.

Though, I hope Sunny-Noona isn't that mad at me.

I should say sorry to her.

So, all over the school I looked for her.

I did find her, in the gym on the top bleachers, looking at the ceiling.

"Noona!" I screamed, and headed her way.

"Taeminnie~" She squealed, with that angelic voice of hers.

I bowed to her and then hug her, "I've been a bad boy! i'm sorry!"

She looked at me curiously, "For what- WAIT! You texted everyone about Sungmin, didn't you?" She asked.

I nodded, and she slapped my arm, "I forgive you, but that was very mean."

"I know." I replied.

Sunny smiled, "You have to say sorry to Soo, though. She needs one more than me."

I nodded and the school bell rang for lunch to be over.


PLEASE COMMENT!