Finally

I Can't Help Falling in Love

Taemin's p.o.v

After school, I rushed outisde and tackled Soo onto the grass.

"Hey Taemin, what's up?"

I bowed to her, "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean too!" I yelled.

As I looked at her, she looked curious of what I was doing, "I told on about you and Jonghyun."

Like Sunny she slapped the back of my head, "Taemin why did you do that!?: She yelled.

I crossed my arms, "If you didn't listen I was jealous!"

"Why?" She asked.

She a little bit of an air head, "I like you." I declared.

"AWW!" She cooed, but then she got back to normal, "Your not really my time."

"I know, but will you forgive me?"

She nodded, "Of course, but never do that again!" She yelled, and flicked my forehand.

I hugged her and we started talking for a bit, though I heard Onew calling me.

I ran over to him, and he drove me home.

Once, we got home Onew, grabbed acoke from the fridge and chugged it down, "I can't believe Soo likes Jonghyun!" He yelled.

I laughed and grabbed myself an ice tea.

"There is other fish in the sea." I laughed.

"Your right." He declared, and he took another coke from the fridge, "Someone out there will be my perfect girl and she will love me with-"

"Your getting too sappy on me bro." I told him.

He slapped ,y back, "Well I was born that way." He winked, and headed outside.

-At Taekwondo-

Sooyoung's p.o.v

I rushed inside, took off my shoes and headed to the stretching line.

"FINISH!" My teacher yelled in korean.

We all bowed, and I started talking to Yuri, who was with Sunny.

Sunny giggled, "There's Jonghyun!" She squealed.

I glared at her, "Not now!"

"Sunny and Taeyeon partners, Yoona and Yuri!" Ma'am yelled deciding partners for everyone.

"She looked at the people who were left, which was Jonghyun, Hyoyeon, Jessica and I.

Jessica and Hyoyeon kicked really hard, but I didn't want to be with Jonghyun.

I crossed my fingers, "Soo and Jonghyun." Of course, since Hyoyeon and Jessica are tall, I have to be with the other shawty in the class.

We practiced some kicks, but after that we just stayed quiet.

After we bowed at the end of class, I waited for my dad.

I tried to ignore Jonghyun, but he came up to me, "What did you want to ask?"

I sighed, I grabbed his hand and we headed outside, at least there wasn't a lot of people.

"I really like you and will you be my-"

"Will you be my girlfirend?" Jonghyun asked.

I smiled and hugged him, "Yes." I whispered into his ear, and kissed him.

Yuri and Sunny then came outside, "YEAH YOU TWO ARE FINALLY A COUPLE!"

All four of us smiled, "finally." I mumbled.