Cousins

I Can't Help Falling in Love

Onew's p.o.v

Sunny and me, walked to my house, and as I opened the door she slapped my right in my left arm.

"What the heck!" I yelled at her, looking furious.

She crossed her arms, "Why did you say to make it a double date with Soo!" She yelled back at me.

"So!" I yelled, making my parents run down the stairs.

They stopped right in front of us, who were about to punch each other.

"What are you two doing? And at this time too!?" My mom asked.

"AUNTIE!" Sunny squealed, "Onew-oppa is making me do stuff, I don't want too!"

If you're wondering why she called my mom auntie, it's because were cousins.

We knew each other since childhood, but she moved to Korea, so yeah.

"Do you want to stay here for the night?" My dad asked.

Sunny smiled, with her perfect smile, "Of course." Then she skipped inside.

"We were just having dinner so, eat with us." My mom declared, as we headed to the dining room.

"Noona!" Taemin yelled, and went straight to Sunny.

"Taeminnie!" She yelled back.

We all ate together and son Sunny headed to our guest room and slept, but she did call her parents first, that she was staying over.

--------

When I woke up, Taemin was right up to my face yelling, "HYUNG!"

"WHAT THE FU-"

He looked at me with those big brown innocent eyes.

"What the fudge man." I declared, and quickly went to the washroom.

After I got change, I put on my regular cargo shorts, and a white t-shirt, and headed to the kitchen.

I got some bread, with the peanut butter, and jelly, so now it's.........

"PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME" I sang loudly in the kitchen.

I didn't realize it, but Sunny was standing at the doorway of the kitchen, "What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast." I declared, "Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly. Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat" I sang queitly, as Sunny made her own breakfast.

"When is Jonghyun and Sooyoung coming?" Sunny asked.

"So you're coming!?" I asked excitedly.

She nodded her head, and I quickly called Jonghyun to get Soo, to meet at my house.

As I finsihed the phone call with him, I told Sunny, "You can't tell we're cousins."

She nodded her head again, "Only if you get me something, ANYTHING."

I thought about it and I myself nodded.