Just Friends

I Can't Help Falling in Love

Sooyoung's P.o.V

"Hello my name is Sunny Lee and I am a black belt in taekwondo. Please treat me well~" Sunny declared.

"Hi I'm Jinki Lee, but I liked to be called Onew." He smiled brightly towards me.

Then Ma'am made us do laps and the thing I was dreading, lines.

Well, I hated homework more, but when we were doing lines we had to pick partners, and guess who wanted me as their partern.

Onew and Jonghyun, also what was worse is that we had to be in groups of two.

Phew! Ma'am had called Sunny and Onew, and Yuri picked me as her partnern which forced Jonghyun to go with this guy named KangIn.

While, we were doing lines I noticed at the end Sunny, Onew, and our other master Sir was doing kicks.

As I passed by him, the punching bag almost bent all the way as he turning kicked it or also called roundhouse kick.

He noticed me looking at him and he winked at me.

~After Taekwondo~

"Hey Soo!" Sunny yelled as I sat on the bench waiting for my parents.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Yeah what is it?" Yuri joined in.

"Well-"

"Hey Sooyoung want to go on a date with me?" Jonghyun interrupted her.

Everyone looked at him, even Onew.

"This is your chance to get Onew jealous!" Yuri whispered into my ears.

"Shut up! We're just going to be friends and stay like-"

Somebody have grabbed my hand and headed out the door.

"What was tha- O-onew!?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, yeah." Onew stated.

"W-hat, why-"

"You can't date Jonghyun!" He screamed.

So he is jealous!

YESS! WAIT NO! We're just friends! Friends!

"Why?" I asked.

"Because!" He yelled.

It went on for a few minutes, but stopped as Jonghyun came out.

"So, tell me your answer." Jonghyun declared.

I looked at Onew, knowing I don't want tobe just friends with him.

Maybe, Yuri was right, I should go on a date with Jonghyun to make Onew jealous.

"Of course." I replied, with Onew looking at me suspiocisouly.

Suddenly, Yuri and Sunny came through the door, squealing, that i accepted, but they knew it was to make Onew jealous.

Well, Yuri did :S

Soon, Onew pulled Sunny close to him, "Hey Jonghyun let's make a double date."

Jonghyun ecitedly nodded his head, and Onew and Sunny walked off, as she punched his arms a million times.

Furiously, I looked at Sunny.

WHAT WAS WITH THOSE TWO


SO LOOONG SINCE THE LAST UPDATE, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ;D