Chapter 3

Once In A Blue Moon

                Minseok entered his house and bit surprised when he found Luhan laying on the couch and watching the television in the living room alone. When the younger has noticed his presence, he then sat up and turned his body to Minseok’s direction.

                “Oh hyung, you arrive” he said brightly, but his face soon fell when he saw Minseok just walking passed him without even greet him a little. But, he shrugged it off and decide to following his hyung from behind. Minseok walked to kitchen and then dining room but he turn his body as he decide to just go to his room when he come face to face with Luhan who had following him quietly. Minseok step backward abruptly as he panicked.

                “Hyung, if you searching for mom, she was gone to Japan this afternoon to visit dad since he can’t make it to home this week. He tried to called you, but you didn’t picked up” Luhan explain as he trying hard to hide his bad mood as he was just saw Minseok stepped backward abruptly likethe latter was really conscious that he avoiding the younger.

                Minseok looked down at the floor as he processing the information that he was just get from Luhan, and whispering a low ‘kay. But Luhan hardly heard it, so when Minseok trying to make his way and passed Luhan , the younger snapped.

                He grabbed one of Minseok’s wrist to stop him.

                “Hyung, please! Tell me what did I do wrong so you always avoiding me all this time?”

                Minseok looked at Luhan with wide eyes as he didn’t expect the latter to act like this. Minseok lower his gaze to hide his expression from Luhan. Because if Minseok let Luhan to see it, he can tell that Minseok was lying.

                “I’m not avoiding you” he said with low voice as he knew his voice going to waver if he said the lie out loud.

                Luhan snort “Don’t give me , hyung. Even mom can tell that you had been avoiding me. If you think that i never noticed, you are really wrong. It’s almost three years, Minseok-ah. Please tell me what the reasons behind this all?”

                Minseok tried to free his hand from Luhan’s grab that now start to hurting him. But the latter seems not going to let go until Minseok said what he wanna heard.

                “It’s not going to work Luhan. I’m not avoiding you, and it’s a final! Why are you persistent that I had been avoiding you” Minseok didn’t know how he can manage to said a long sentence of lies like that. But Luhan still hasn’t gave up.

                “Because it’s a truth. You had been avoiding me ever since we started high school. Don’t act like you don’t understand, Minseok-ah. I know how far you trying to avoiding me, you even went to the principal just to make us never end up in the same classes for these three years. What part of that which going to convince me that you had never been ing avoiding me?!”

 Minseok could see all the anger and disappointment in Luhan’s eyes. He never know that Luhan will noticed. But, Minseok still though that the right things he should do know are to make Luhan stop asking the reason why he had been avoiding the younger.

“Yes, you are right. I had been always avoiding you ever since we started high school. Now, please let go of my hand, because I’m not in the mood to talking to you anymore” Minseok said as he slipped his hand from Luhan’s grab easily due to the shock that was clearly placed on Luhan’s face. Wthout hesitation, Minseok make his way upstairs to his own room. He then locked the door, something that he didn’t usually do since he always let Luhan bothering him at night almost every day.  But for tonight Minseok think that it’s will be better for both as the time passed.

When Minseok come out from his bathroom after taking a long and resting bath, he could easily noticed that someone was standing in front of his room’s door. Minseok sighed as he continued to drying his hair with the towel. Just when he throw the towel on his bed and sat down on the edge of it, Minseok heard a soft knock on his door.

MInseok decide to just ignore it and throw his back on the mattress. He pinched the bridge of his nose as he felt really restless after the conversation with Luhan. But after some minutes, the knock on his door returned. Minseok also can heard that Luhan just sighed.

“Minseok-ah. You know, tomorrow is Saturday, so I don’t mind waiting for you here all night long” Minseok almost forget that his step brother had a head that as hard as a stone.  He then decide to just up and open the door.

“Minseok-ah” Luhan start as he saw Minseok opened the door to his room, but remind there to prevent Luhan from entering his room.

“Then you have to tell me the reason, why? So that I can fix myself” Luhan pleaded, and it’s made Minseok’s heart sting.

“It’s never you” as soon as Minseok said it, Luhan looked up at the older face.

“It’s me; I’m the wrong one, Luhan. So please give me times to fix the problem within me” Minseok now looked down and stepped back, he ready to close the door when Luhan suddenly pull him in to a thigh embrace.

Minseok gasped, his heart is beating like crazy right now. He tried to break away from Luhan as he didn’t want Luhan to hear his furious heartbeat. But Luhan hold him so tight and it’s also made Minseok almost breathless. But Minseok tensed up suddenly when Luhan whispering in his ear.

“Okay, it’s okay Minseok-ah. I will gave you the time as much as you need, but you have to know whatever my problems are, whatever your problems are, and whatever our problems are, I’m not gonna lose you. You have to make your way back to me, okay?”

With that, Luhan pushed Minseok gently, and start to walk away from Minseok as he headed to his own room. Fortunately to Minseok, Luhan miss the blushes that Minseok has on his face after hearing what Luhan just whisper to him.  Minseok entered his room, closed the door and rested his back on it since he felt his feet are melting.

Minseok know and always know that what Luhan means with his words are always in brotherly way. It’s give Minseok a pang in his heart. Why Luhan always do that kind of things to him? The Younger always find one or another way to messed with his feelings and his hearts.

 

 

Minseok take a deep sigh.

 

 

“You are such a fool  Luhan”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a/n:

Finally an update,

I’m really sorry guys to always make you waiting for so long (Bowing 90 degrees)

It’s because the office problem, I just got promoted and transferred to branch of my current office that’s why it’s little too difficult to writing. But I won’t say that I will quit writing, because this is my stress reliever. EXO and fanfics are my stress reliever. So, would you still waiting for my update patiently?

If I can tell you honestly, I already had a whole story in my head. that, I even already set the whole sequel in my head.  But, it’s difficult to find spare time where I can write this story peacefully.

So, please comments, subscribes, and vote to give me strength to continue this story till the end.

Love you all..

 

 

 

 

Oh, one last thing… I’m sorry for the angst…

 

Once again… Love You All…