Cute

What happened to our love

About an hour or two later Sunny arrived with the girls while Onew came along with the boys. Jimin and Shannon were always close with their uncles and aunties.They all adored Jimin and Shannon and would always spoil them when they were kids buying Jimin the latest trendy clothes and music while shannon also got clothes toys and many more . 

Shannon and Jimin both knew that their uncles and aunties could never say no when they used aegyo, knowing they have their aunties and uncles wrapped around their little fingers . They got their aegyo from their mom most people would say but what most people didn't know is that aiden is also very good at doing aegyo .Whenever his family is acting cute he plays along too.Its said that cuteness draws out cuteness.... But saying all this Jimin and Shannon are good , behaved kids that would never take advantage of their uncles or aunties.

So that's why they are all so confused on why someone would ever  want to hurt their shannon their sweet maknae.

It was now six o clock and Krystal was to drained to cook so she suggested to ordering pizza to which everyone happily agreed. They all settled on five different types of pizza. They got a variety one with pineapple and ham with the cheese crust, pepperoni and ham, normal cheese pizza , Bacon and mushroom pizza thin crust and a chicken pizza cause Onew loves chicken. With that they ordered two bottles of cola and two bottles of soju. 

Krystal: I know it's only half six now but why don't we all get into our pajamas and watch a film when the pizza arrives sound good ?

Tiffany: Sounds like a great plan.

While they girls got changed in the living room the boys and aiden went into krystal and Aidens bedroom to change. They had changed in front of each other hundreds of times so it was no big deal. Jimin and Shannon made their way up to their rooms to get changed.Jimin stopped shannon on the stairway by gently tugging at her wrist and spinning her around. She looked at her brother with a raised eyebrow. Jimin began to speak.

Jimin :Shannon - ah you know I will always be standing beside you supporting you protecting you right ? I will always be there cheering you on okay Fighting (Jimin did a heart for shannon)

Shannon smiled gratefully at her oppa he always knew how to cheer her up.

Shannon : Oppa Fighting 

Shannon pulled Jimin in for a hug however it didn't last very long as Aiden and the boys were coming back down the stairs all dressed in their pajamas for the film.

Aiden: You two aren't ready yet? What will I do with the pair of ye ( he said playfully) go up and hurry okay the food will arrive soon and the film will start with out ye if  your not ready . First though give daddy a kiss yeah?

Jimin and Shannon giggled at their fathers childish command but climbed up the stairs taking two stairs at a time and kissed their father on the cheek .

The other guys looked on with jealous and when the two kids were out of sight 

Key sighed saying : I wish I had children, you can really see they change your life like aiden always has this twinkle in his eyes when he is talking about jimin and Shannon they really are the apple of your eye aren't they?

Aiden:They are along wih Krystal of course .

All the guys : Of course 

They headed down to the living room knocked on the door to see if it was okay to come in and when they got the all clear they walked in to find the girls already getting comfy with their blankets over them.

Taemin: Guys  (he half whispered) when will we talk about you know what happened ?

Kryatal: When the two kids are gone to bed we adults will discuss it okay ?

Everyone agreed. 

Two minutes later jimin and Shannon came down both in onesies.  Jimin in a tiger onesie and Shannon in a stitch onesie. They both looked adorable that their aunties sunny , seohyun,  tiffany, Yoona, taeyeon all pulled out their phones to take a picture of their nephew and niece.  Then they took a group selfie together with Yoona ' s selfie stick.

10 minutes later the food arrived and they watched their film . Soon after jimin and Shannon fell asleep. ........