The reason why

What happened to our love

Krystal considered asking the two kids to go to their bedroom so she could just tell their aunties the reason why she did what she did. But then came to the conclusion they needed to know for their own safety.So krystal took a deep breath held back the tears and began to speak ever so quietly. 

Krystal: When I tell you this Jimin you can't get angry okay? Just let me talk.And Shannon what you are about to here you might get really scared and upset but don't worry I won't let anything happen to you okay ?? 

Shannon: umma you are frightening me now! Tell us the reason....

All her 11 aunties looked at each other having an idea what the reason was now and suddenly a hard glaze in their eyes came as they were angry. Hoping they were wrong with what they were thinking. Krystal speaking again brought they out of their thoughts.

Krystal: The reason I did it was because if I didn't Henry said he would kidnap shannon and do awful things to her somethings you could never image unless you were as filthy disgusting human as Henry is. He and his son were stalking Shannon since she was TEN they have pictures of her sleeping and also He showed me the pictures. Henry said they would leak them if I didn't do him a few 'favours". 

Krystal paused for a minute you could hear a pin drop. Then she continued. 

Krystal : of course I said I would go to the police and tell Aiden but he threatened me again with shannon.  I dunno I suppose my umma instincts kicked in and I needed to protect my baby girl so I agreed.

Jimin and all his aunites:I AM GOING TO KILL THAT SICK SON OF A !!

As all of this was happening Shannon was still sat on one of the couches. She was stiff and pale in the face with what their mother had just said. Covering with her hand she hurriedly  got up and rushed to the bathroom to empty to contents of her stomach. 

Krystal ran after their maknae to comfort her only to be stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Aiden, Onew, key, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun looking like they could kill someone in the hallway. 

Krystal: how long have ye been there?

Aiden gritting his teeth: Long enough to have heard everything. 

 

 

Just a really short update. Hope you like it ;)