It will be a long day ....

What happened to our love

The next day~

Key,Minho,Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew were eating their breakfast in the kitchen. Normally they would have a Korean styled breakfast with kimchi rice ...but because they  knew Aiden all too well and knew he didn't like eating so much in the morning "they" meaning mostly Key made him coffee and pancakes with honey or chocolate sauce for breakfast. Hoping it will cheer him up but doubting they could.

Onew quietly peeked into the living room only to find Aiden snoring his head off.He gently shut the door to the sitting room and rejoined his friends at the marble kitchen counter.

Onew: He is still fast asleep. Should I wake him up seeing as it is 12 am already !!

Key: No let him be. I was with him until 1 am last night. He was sobbing his heart out! Krystal really seems to have broken him. It's just he looked so vulnerable my heart broke for him.

Jonghyun: But how could have Krystal done this to him! They have been together since high school. If there is a thing such as true love it would been seen with Aiden and Krystal (Jonghyun paused) ... Well that's what I used to think anyway ....

Minh spoke up for the first time as before he was trying to process what his hyungs were saying and was also reading the newspaper. 

Minho: guys look at this 

Minho holds the paper up towards them

Article:"POWER COUPLE AIDEN AND KRYSTAL LIU SPLIT ?? HENRY THE TOWNS PLAYER was seen leaving the LIU'S house just 5 minutes before Aiden was. Carrying a bag sack on his shoulder the famous singer was said to be heading to his friends house in dismay as some sources have reported KRYSTAL the nation's sweetheart and famous model is a filthy cheater! 

After Onew read the article, he remembered that he had left the telly on in the living room on mute but he feared that this Aiden and Krystal news would be on and didn't want Aiden to wake up to the media craze.

As Onew was running into the living room he was only wearing socks so he slid and landed on top of the couch which was occupied by a sleeping Aiden who from the impact woke up. Key rolled his eyes Oh Onew always the clumsy one.

Aiden:Hyung what are you doing ? Get off me !!

He pushes Onew off him sits up and looks around the room. His eyes still adjusting to the light tissue paper surrounding him from last night's crying.  Form the corner of his eye the TV catches his attention. He notices it is him and Krystal on the telly. So it begins he thinks.

Onew: Sorry Aiden I tried to turn it off before you could see it

Aiden: Hyung don't worry I am going to have to face it at some stage.Aidens voice starts to crack.

Key: Onew why are you so stupid and clumsy??

His hyungs arguing was zooned out .Hearing the word Stupid Aiden was reminded of krystal and how she gave him that nickname. She was on his mind all night last night. That's why he was tossing and turning last night. Everything reminded him of her. His wife....

Aiden finally found his voice again and asked" What's for breakfast I am starving and i think i will need energy for today as it will be a long day"

Key patted him on the back and led him towards the kitchen with a worry look on his face.

 

Next chapter will be krystal the day after Aiden left :)