Ch. 2 Alive Again

She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon stood in front of the counter. She was wearing all black and had a distant look in her eyes like usual. 

"Are you sure we should attend the funeral?" Yuri asked. 

"Unnie…" Seohyun muttered. 

"It doesn't matter what the public would think." Sunny replied. 

"No, I'm not worried about the public," Yuri continued, "it's more of her family." 

"Alright let's worry about it later." Sooyoung said.

Tiffany, who was usually really smiley and loud, had her head down. She pulled at her black dress and tapped Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Tae, we gotta go." 

"Right. Should I take my white earbuds or red and black ones?" 

Yuri snatched them out of Taeyeon's hands. 

"Neither. Look, just because you weren't close with Jessica doesn't mean you should be so ing disrespectful." 

Taeyeon scoffed. "That's meant for the car ride."

"Yuri, just let her listen to her music." said Tiffany.

"You need to stop taking Taeyeon's side for everything, Fany." 

"I'm not, but that's how Tae expresses her feelings, Yul." 

Hyoyeon interrupted. "We all know Taeyeon was the happiest to see Jessica no longer a member, Fany."

Taeyeon scratched her arm. 

"Let's just go." Seohyun spoke up. She took Taeyeon's arm and left the dorm. 

Sooyoung smacked the back of Hyoyeon's head. 

"Ow! What was that for you shikshin?" 

"For being an idiot you blunt midget!" 

Yuri and Sunny sighed as the giant and blonde argued. 

"Where's Yoona?" Sunny asked as they exited the building. 

"She's finishing up her schedule. It's a crying scene. That wouldn't be hard for her to do." 

 

 

"Unnie… it's been three days… I miss you." 

The weather was mocking their mood. It was lightly sprinkling, but the sun was still up behind the clouds. If the sun was a person and wouldn't burn her, Krystal would've gone up and fought the sun herself. 

A few raindrops fell on Jessica's pale, white skin. Her lifeless body didn't sweat or shiver, move or twitch. 

Krystal wiped a few that dropped on her older sister's face. Her heart felt wretched with pain. The only thing that filled her mind was memories from the very start she could remember, to arguing, fighting, laughing, teasing, and having touching heartwarming moments with her sister. Those heartwarming moments she recalled became a pain for her to remember. 

The younger sister's face was puffy from crying for three days straight. Her eyes were sensitive and she had cought a cold somehow. 

"You were…. You are… the best sister ever. I felt like… I could do anything as long as you're supporting me. Actually even when you went against me I felt I could still do it." Krystal smiled and laughed bitterly. A pain shot through her heart and she whimpered. It was a failed attempt to cheer herself up. 

"Words can't describe how much you mean to me, how much I love, care for, and miss you. Not evem how much I'm hurting, Jess." 

Krystal paused in fear her voice would crack. 

"You… I'll never forget that you're the greatest person to me and my role model

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter