Ch. 1 Becoming a Goddess

She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung stared at a white marble floor, polished and smooth. Her hands and knees rested against it and surprisingly, it wasn't cold. 

"Look at me, Jessica." she heard a thunderous voice boom. 

Jessica didn't know if it was the deep and commanding tone that made her straighten herself onto her knees, or a weird instinct telling her to immediately obey this voice. 

Her eyes traveled to the foot of a large throne. She continued up and finally saw the man on the throne. He was huge with deep blue eyes that had the thrashing combination of will, lust, and power. His hair was long and black and his curly beard was like his hair. 

"Rise." he commanded her. Jessica did as the tall and muscular man had told her to. He his beard while eyeing her, then he rose. Jessica stepped back. He was twice her size and she eas intimidated. 

In the back of her mind, she wondered who this man was, and then it hit her. This marvelous figure in front of her had an electric blue aura around him and a lightning bolt in his hand. This isn't a man, this is Zeus. 

"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, I will give you what any normal woman would desire. I offer you riches, power, eternal beauty and recognition, and most of all, my love." 

Jessica's mouth dried. She knew it was real, she could feel it and she suddenly had knowledge of the world, underworld, and Olympus. 

"I appoint you, my dearest beauty, as the goddess of elegance and gracefulness." 

Zeus studied the beauty below him, staring at him with shocked eyes and an open mouth. He wanted to kiss her soft lips and caress her cheek. So he shrank down into a smaller form. He was still taller than her, but by a few feet. 

Zeus reached out to the beauty he had watched down on Earth. As soon as the tragic accident occured due to her ill fate, he took the advantage to talk to his brother Hades, God of the Underworld, and bargain with him a new species of a huge dog that can bark electric currents for Jessica Jung's soul. 

His hand touched her cheek. "And you are now my own." 

He smiled. His wife Hera wouldn't like that he had taken in a new mistress that will be living in Olympus.  

Jessica struggled to form words. She didn't want to be with this… this… 

"Father." a stern feminine voice interrupted. Zeus peeked to see his daughter Artemis, the goddess of the moon, wilderness, and a huntress. 

"What is it?" he said kindly. 

Usually he'd blast at whoever interrupts him, but Artemis rarely visits or ever bothers him. She never does anything to anger him either. 

Jessica finally found the muscles to move. She saw a dark-haired girl about a few years younger than her with silvery, gray blue eyes and a lean body. She was holding a letter in one hand and a bow on the other. A white wolf sat obediently on the ground next to her. 

"I've ran in to H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter