chapter 2 - Nothing can stop the two moms

I Have A Boyfriend Too!!! (5 month hiatus)

The preparation day:

 

The mothers already wait patiently inside the best tailor shop for their sons. The four of them already promise to meet there after the two done their work while their mothers done with the other preparation.

Woohyun and Sunggyu run into the tailor shop because they already late for 30 minutes. They pant hard to catch breath when they get inside it. Mrs. Nam smirk creepily at their state.

"My, my, my. What a state. Did you guys make out before coming here?" Asked her with teasing voice. Mrs. Kim beside just giggle at her friend's question.

"What the? No way! We just late because it's traffic jam outside. And we don't want to hear your nagging." Said Woohyun while Sunggyu just blushing beside. Woohyun's mother just let it slide whatever her sons was saying. They are in hurry. So she push both of them inside change room to let the workers do their work for wedding suit.

After a long tiring day try out the suit, all of them agree on Sunggyu getting the white suit while Woohyun getting the black suit.

The both mother excuse them self for shopping trip. And the future newlywed won’t ever follow them for the shopping trip that will make them the one who will carry the shopping bag.

"Urgh... I still didn't get it. Why did we need to try almost 20 outfit just to choose the second one? They really are a crazy women." Said Woohyun frustrated just to get smack on his head by Sunggyu.

"Auch Hyung! Why did you do that? It's hurt." Asked Woohyun while pouting.

"Don't say like that to your mom and mine. It's rude." Advised Sunggyu and rub Woohyun's head at the spot he had hit before.

"But still..." Woohyun still didn't feel better with it. He almost lost all his limbs just to wear and take off all the suits in that tailor shop.

"Come on... We go to my house. I'll cook you something delicious to cheer you up." Said Sunggyu to make Woohyun smile again. And, it's working because Woohyun is smiling widely now.

 

 

 

At Sunggyu's house:

 

Woohyun groan lowly with what he see.

"Why? Something's wrong?" Asked Sunggyu towards Woohyun because he didn't see the cause why Woohyun need to mad.

"Why didn't you say that others will come here too?"

"Ooo... err... surprised?" Sunggyu don't even know what he said. And it’s make Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know. They just said they want to cheer us as our last day of single."

"'Our' or 'yours'?" Asked Woohyun with teasing voice. And that make Sunggyu blush.

"Okay, me." Admit Sunggyu. The last time he had boyfriend was when they in their high school. That was his first boyfriend when he know he's bi. He thought him straight before when he date his girlfriends.

"Haha... it's okay. It's cute when you're this innocent." Said Woohyun teasing Sunggyu.

"I'm not innocent." Mutter Sunggyu.

"What?" Woohyun asked because he can't catch what Sunggyu said.

"Nothing." He think it's best to prevent Woohyun from know about his past. He's not really the innocent guy that Woohyun know. Only Sunjong and Myungsoo know about him and he know about their secret too.

"Yah Woohyun! Stop talking with Sunggyu hyung, and let him cooked already. We've starving right now!" Yelled Hoya.

"Shut up Hoya! Just watch the drama that you like quietly!" Yelled Woohyun back. Hoya just rolled his eyes and continue watching the drama that air while the others just do their own things.

"Okay, enough. Go sit there. I'm going to cook for you guys." Demand Sunggyu, don't want Woohyun and Hoya to start fighting

"Jongie... come and help me cook." Called Sunggyu. Sunjong nodded his head and went to the kitchen with Sunggyu

Woohyun sit beside Dongwoo who so focused on the comic book.

"So hyung." Said Woogyun try to start the conversation.

"Yes?" Dongwoo still immersed in his book.

"Have you found you’re destined like that lady said?" Asked Woohyun curious. Well, he and Sunggyu already been paired, so the word that lady said is true. That's why he want to know what happen with Dongwoo's fate. Dongwoo sigh hearing the question and stare sadly at Woohyun.

"No... And I didn't even understanding what she was trying to tell me. If he said my destined is close by, so where is he?"

"How did you know it's he?" Asked Woohyun.

"I'm gay, duh." Said Dongwoo. Hoya just mumbling his laugh beside at Woohyun's stupid question

"Oh right. Well, it still can be girl. You don't know what happen right?" Said Woohyun try to cover his stupid question.

"It won’t. Dongwoo hyung never like aby women or girl in his life. There's one drunk lady, a very y one get in front of him, and he didn't even care or at least get aroused by her. He just took the lady inside the bathroom and told the cleaner inside to help that lady wear her clothes." Said Hoya and get aroused a little when remember that y body. Then he feel someone smack his head.

"Ouch, what was that for hyung?" Asked Hoya unsatisfied why he being smacked.

"Don't try to imagine that scene again." Said Dongwoo and continue reading the book. The maknaes (except Sunjong who already at the kitchen) laugh at that and Woohyun just smirk and mouthed 'serve you right' at Hoya.

"There's no need to smack me like that." Said Hoya still unsatisfied with Dongwoo.

"It's better than Sunggyu hyung." Said Sungyeol followed by Myungsoo's nodding.

"I heard that." Come Sunggyu's voice from the kitchen.

"Damn, he sure have one sharp ears." Said Sungyeol shock at the respond because the kitchen is quit far from the living room. The other's just shrugged their shoulder don't know what to say.

"Hmm... I'm still curious who will be the one that will be with Dongwoo. That fortune teller said, he's near right? So, Sungyeol?" Asked Woohyun and look at Sungyeol. Sungyeol cringed his face at that.

"Eww... hyung. No way will I be together with Dongwoo hyung." Said Sungyeol. Then, Woohyun look at Myungsoo.

"Don't look at me hyung. We won’t." State Myungsoo.

"It's sure not our Maknae. And of course it's not me nor Sunggyu hyung. Hoya?" Said Woohyun and this time look at Hoya.

"Chill bro. I can't marry my best friend." Said Hoya.

"And now you just feel what I feel?" Asked Woohyun with mocked tone.

"You're different. You already look like a couple even though you guys only best friend. So, it's not weird anymore if your parents want to make you to marry each other." Attack Hoya. Woohyun want to counterattack but cut off by Sunggyu's yell.

"Enough you two. Lunch ready, come eat." After he finish his words, the guys immediately surround the table. Hoya and Woohyun already forgot that they fought just now.

"Erm... your cooking is number one hyung." Said Woohyun and Dongwoo follow nodding.

"Hey, I'm helping too okay?" Said Sunjong, pouting a little showing he unsatisfied with the lack of praise.

"You've done well too Jongie." Said Myungsoo and ruffle Sunjong's hair. Sunjong smile again hearing it. The both of them kept staring on each other after that much to Woohyun's think of normal situation. Woohyun look at them weirdly.

"I think you guys becoming so close to each other. Did something's happen between you two?" Woohyun's question make everyone except Sungyeol look at the two. Sunjong and Myungsoo stop their staring and blushing red. Myungsoo look at Sungyeol for help. Sungyeol notice that and try to get their attention.

"So Woohyun hyung. What are your wedding theme?" Asked Sungyeol to get their attention away from the poor maknaes. It's working because the others already focusing on him now.

"Hmm... I don't know. It's all our mother who arranged this marriage. I'll will ask my mom about it and tell you guys." Said Woohyun and continue eating. Dongwoo and Hoya too start their eating. The three maknaes sigh release and the oldest just chuckle at them because he know what had made the three so nervous but of course he won’t tell anyone.

 

 

 

After dinner:

 

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun are in Sunggyu's room to discuss how they will renovate the room for two people, because they had decide that they will use Sunggyu's house as their main house. While Woohyun's house will be rent for another people for some time. They will not get together forever, so Woohyun won’t sell his house. That's what they thought.

 

Meanwhile Dongwoo and Hoya are in Sunggyu's relax room. The room contains all things that made Sunggyu happy, like games, book and etc...

 

Aside from them, the trio maknaes sat at the living room watching television together. It's queit for a while before Sunjong voice out.

"Hyungs, when will we tell the others?" Asked Sunjong.

"I thought about it too. Isn't it times for us to tell them?" Asked Myungsoo then look at the oldest of the three. Sungyeol shook his head disagreed with the idea.

"I don't think it's time yet. Wait for a while. At least after Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung's wedding." Said Sungyeol. The other two just nodded their head and continue watching. Sungyeol found that their acts are cute so he ruffle the both two hair. But they didn't seen mind with it and just smile.