chapter 1 - Unexpected Destined

I Have A Boyfriend Too!!! (5 month hiatus)

Past:

 

"Woohyunie... come here. There's someone special I want you to meet." Call Mrs Nam at little Woohyun. It's when Woohyun only 2 years old. Woohyun look up to see his mom excited face.

"Who is it, mom?" Asked him curiously because his mom look really excited to meet this someone.

"Someone special. Come." Mrs. Nam carried Woohyun because little Woohyun can't correctly walk yet.

They get into the cafe and Mrs. Nam was looking for someone. Then, a beautiful elegant lady wave her hand toward them.

"Hyorin!" Call Mrs. Nam, out loud and was smiling widely.

"Erica!!" The lady was smiling widely too. She get closer to her friend and hug her. After they done hugging, Mrs. Nam introduce Woohyun to Hyorin, known as Mrs. Kim.

"Woohyun, introduce yourself." Said Mrs. Nam.

"Anyeonghaseyo... Woohyun imnida. I'm 2 years old." Said Woohyun politely. Mrs. Kim can't help but smiling widely at that.

"So cute..." said her and pinch Woohyun's cheeks. Woohyun didn't care because he like it when people said he cute. That's why he always showing his aegyo towards her parent's friend or their visitor. He even showing his aegyo to his friends even if his best friend, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya (the other three didn't know them yet because they are still babies and Sunjong still in his mother's stomach) didn't like it.

But then, he still will show them his aegyo and make the dino laugh and the freak telletubies to get trap in his stupid joke.

Back to his mother's friend, he can see a cute chubby cheek boy come near them. He sure his heart had fall when he hear his voice.

"Mommy, I had buy the strawberries ice cream. It's so delicious." Yelled that boy while running towards them. Woohyun can't stop watching the cute boy. He feel that his status as cute boy was in danger. But, he doesn't hate it. Because he like to stare at the boy.

"Sunggyu, don't run like that. You will fall if you kept running." Scolded Mrs. Kim, just a little. Sunggyu just smile because he know his mom just worried.

"Gyugyu meet my friend, Aunty Erica and her son Woohyun. He is two year younger than you." Said Mrs. Kim, introducing them. Sunggyu hold his hand out and shook Woohyun's hand.

"Hye... I'm Sunggyu. I'm 4 years old, so I'm the hyung." Said Sunggyu happily. His eyes disappeared from smiling make Woohyun awestruck with what he saw. He like this hyung. He put in his mind to make this hyung as his best friend. So, he hug little chubby Sunggyu tightly.

"Hyung, let’s be best friend." Said Woohyun smiling widely. The two woman just chuckle and aww and their cuteness the same with other people in the cafe. Even though at first Sunggyu kind of shock, but he just patted Woohyun's hair with his another free hand. Woohyun is cute. So why not he want to be his friend? So Sunggyu nodded happily for the answer. Woohyun's eyes twice bigger with excitement. He hugging Sunggyu tighter this time celebrating his new best friend.

 

 

 

Future:

 

"Hahaha... I told you that the future teller was true. Now see what had happen. It's the same with what she said." Said Dongwoo while laughing his off.

"What is he talking about?" Asked Sungjong, the youngest amongst them. Sunggyu sigh before answered;

"We get to see the future teller because Dongwoo want to know which place should he search his partner?"

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

"The one you wait is near you. You should find it if you're not always focused on other thing beside your destined." Said the Old lady. But both of them didn't understand. When Dongwoo want to asked again, the Old lady cut him off.

"You." Pointed her toward Sunggyu.

"Me?" Asked Sunggyu confused.

"Yes you. You will get together with someone totally unexpected in your life. But, you two will break off. Hmm... it's look like you won't get a cold air, because of both of your feeling. Put his ego down if you want things to get better." Said that Old lady and Dongwoo can't stop talking about it for the whole two days. It’s a good thing they are on vacation.

 

End of flashback:

 

 

"So, I'm the one that totally unexpected that going to get married with you?" Asked Woohyun while raising his eyebrows.

"Well, in this situation I think yes?" Answered Sunggyu clearly confused.

"So, you never think you would married to me?" Asked Woohyun again.

"You're my best friend. No way had I ever thought to get married with you. Plus, you're straight damn it. Remember?" Said Sunggyu. Mocking tone can be heard in his voice.

"Right. I forgot. Well, can't help when all of my friends are gay. No offense." Said Woohyun. The others just shrugged their shoulder means that they don't care. It's true though. They are gay. Only Woohyun the normal one here since Sunggyu and Hoya are bi. And Sungjong...

"Wait, Sungjong. Are you straight?" Asked Dongwoo when he realise they don't know about Sungjong uality.

"No I'm gay. And please don't shout like that. You embarrassing me." Said Sungjong and try to hide his face since the people around were staring at them because of the dino's loud voice. The others just sigh because they already used to hyper Dongwoo.

"Urgh... it's really a troublesome. What are our moms thinking? Hishhhh...." Woohyun grabbed his hair in frustration. The others just look at them two pitily. There's nothing they can do to help Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"I think, better you two just follow what your moms want. It's not a bad thing too. Woohyun's mom was right. Best friend can get married and fall in love with each other too. You just need... err... time? Maybe... just try it for... I don't know... one year? Try to stay together for a while, if lucky you two will develop feeling for each other." Said Dongwoo. The others get taken aback a little. It's not a new thing for Dongwoo to say something wise. But it's never fail to make them shock whenever Dongwoo said things like that.

"Y-yeah... it's true just like what Dongwoo hyung just said. You guys just give a time to each other. Who knows right what will happen in future. It's sure a great thing if you two can fall in love with each other. If... yeah, Woohyun didn't care to be gay." Smirk Hoya with the last words.

"Hey, what did you mean by that?" Asked Woohyun feel weird with that smirk.

"Nothing. You didn't like gay even though you friend with us and before you know Sunggyu hyung is bi. And you always be nam-grease when you with Sunggyu hyung. So..." Hoya just shrugged his shoulder after saying that.

Woohyun just ignore the word because... well, he can't denied it. It's kind of truth though. He had stop thinking bad about homoual when he know his hamster friend is one of them too. Because nothing bad that he can find in Sunggyu. So, that's why he conclude all gay, bi or lesbian are nice too. And he know that his parents doesn't have problem with homoual... the proof is now that he need to get married with his best friend. It's not really a problem to him, maybe? Anyway, he don't know what another shock thing will happen after this...