chapter 3 - The Wedding

I Have A Boyfriend Too!!! (5 month hiatus)

The wedding day:

 

Sunggyu stay still in front of the mirror. He just finish with make-up, and waiting for their wedding to be start. For some reason, Sunggyu get too nervous that day. He don't know why. Its feel like it's the real marriage. Well, it is a real one. But they didn't love each other and this marriage only to satisfy their mother's wish. Not that he complain anymore. But still.... he don't know what to say. Sunjong notice the nervousness in Sunggyu. He grab Sunggyu's hand and hold it tight.

"Hyung, don't be too nervous. You'll be okay. Trust me. And it's not going to be long. It will be only 3 hours more before the wedding end." Said Sunjong. Sunggyu glare at Sunjong's words.

"So not helping, Sunjong." Said Sunggyu. Sunjong's words just made him nervous as heck. Sunjong just grin sheepishly.

"Don't worry hyung. Woohyun hyung will lead you like every groom lead his bride." Said Sunjong. Sunggyu pout at Sunjong's words.

"Hey, I'm a groom too." Said Sunggyu glaring at Sunjong. Sunjong chuckle without feel a little bit scared about it.

"In your case not hyung. People will think you as a bride because you're cute. Just admit it hyung. You yourself think that you're cute." Said Sunjong again. Sunggyu can't talk back at that. He can't denied that sometimes he did think that he kind of cute. Too cute actually and it's make him really popular between boys when they at school and have a lot of girlfriends too but he still innocent regardless. Not that Woohyun know or even need to know about it.

"Okay, I surrender. But Sunjong…" called Sunggyu toward Sunjong. Sunjong look at Sunggyu before answer it.

"Yes hyung?" Sunggyu stare at his reflaction on mirror for a while before asked;

"Did you think what I'll doing will be the right decision?" Sunjong tilt his head, didn't understand the question.

"What did you mean hyung?" Asked Sunjong.

"The marriage. I and Woohyun. Are you sure we will be okay? And we don't even love each other." Sunggyu look at Sunjong with worried eyes.

"I... can't answer that hyung. It's up to how you and Woohyun hyung work it out together. You will fall for each other if the two of you fate to be together." Answer sunjong while smile warmly that made Sunggyu smile too.

'Guess I just need to follow the path that we've create.' Thought Sunggyu and ready himself for the marriage.

When the times come, Sunggyu walk nervously to the altar while Woohyun smile at him. Woohyun's smile make him calm a little and slowly he grab Woohyun's hand that been hold out. Now, they officially wife and husband or husbands (?).

 

 

After the wedding:

 

"Huh... it's so tiring. And I don't know half of the people who come today." Said Woohyun while sighing loudly. Almost half of the guest are their parents' friends that they never seen. Sunggyu just laugh at Woohyun. He get close to Woohyun and sit beside him.

"Can't help when both of our mothers have friends in modelling world when they still a popular model. And the fact that our fathers have friends all over the world for their business." Said Sunggyu. He know Woohyun is tired, so he help him by messaging his shoulder a little.

"I know... hyung." Called Woohyun suddenly. Sunggyu answered with 'hmm' means that he'd hear Woohyun. Woohyun hold his hand and prevent him from continue what Sunggyu had been doing.

"You know hyung. After this, you need to be carefull whenever you try to do aegyo." Warned Woohyun. Sunggyu tilt his head weird by it.

"Why?" Asked Sunggyu didn't understand for the warning. Woohyun amirl a little before continue.

"I'm scare that I would attack you if you act so cute. And I can't promise to be gentle." Answer Woohyun that made Sunggyu a blushing mess right now. He slap Woohyun face and push him from the bed.

"Yah! Don't say that!" Yelled Sunggyu. But then, he get quiet while Woohyun continue laughing even though his back hurting like hell from falling off bed.

"Wait, isn't you straight?" Sunggyu frown a little realise that Woohyun just teasing him.

"Don't joke like that again. You scared me..." Whined Sunggyu while pouting. Woohyun had stop laughing but still smiling.

"I'm not joking. Yes, I'm straight. But you still look like a girl when you do aegyo. And the fact that we've married made me can't control more. There none a cat that will stay quietly if the fish had been serve in front of them." Said Woohyun while smirking. Sunggyu stand quietly with blushing red face. Woohyun literally can see his head let out the smoke. Only time that wait for Sunggyu to explode by now. And he did explode.

"Woohyun!!!" Yelled him loudly. Woohyun now realise he had tease Sunggyu too much. He jump on his feet and run to Sunggyu to close his mouth, worried that their family will hear Sunggyu and come to the room. But, it's too late now. The whole family already gather on front of their room and the parents and all their friend already inside the newlywed's room. Woohyun let go of Sunggyu's mouth and face palm himself. Now he don't know what excuse he need to give to the already smirking friends as he know what they are thinking about.

"Hmm... did we need to hear your excuse or just go along with what were with thinking?" Asked Hoya smirking widely. Sunggyu's mother who still didn't catch what Hoya mean by that ask the two.

"What did he mean by that? Were you two fighting? We know that you two still can't really accept the wedding. But please don't fight on your first night." Pleaded Mrs. Kim while caressing Sunggyu cheek. Instead of answering her mom, Sunggyu look down shyly because how don't know how to answer that. Behind them, their friends nodded their head, understand where Sunggyu get the innocent from. Woohyun chuckle a little at the question.

"Did you say that we can fight after this?" Asked Woohyun jokingly. Mrs. Kim is the one who pout this time.

"That's not what I mean. It's... you know what I mean." Said Mrs. Kim make everyone in the room laugh at her cuteness.

"Haha... I'm just kidding mommy. We didn't fight, just Sunggyu too shy. That's why I ." Said Woohyun boldly. The words caught differently by their friends.

"Why? Did you try to Sunggyu hyung? So that's why Sunggyu hyung yelled because he shy?" Sungyeol asked with mocked tone. His question make Woohyun blush too.

'Hish... this giraffe. Did he need to say that out loud in front of our parents and family?' Thought Woohyun while glaring at Sungyeol. Sungyeol just ignore the glaring. He seems to take interest more towards the blushing oldest. He look so cute like that. He about to open his mouth again to tease Sunggyu when Mr. Nam voice out.

“Okay everyone. Let get out from here. Let the newlywed sleep tonight. They must be tired, so don’t disturb them.” His words make the other grunt disappointed because it’s a fun thing to tease this two. But they follow what Mr. Nam said and slowly went out. Mr. Nam turned back toward the two and give a mischievous smile and a thumbs up to Woohyun. Woohyun understand that hints and frown meanwhile Sunggyu seems to be clueless about it and Woohyun won’t let Sunggyu understand that.