Chapter Two: Cousin-ish? Now play with me.

Cupid's gonna slay

Lu Han smoothed out the non existent crease in his button up shirt before checking his image for the last time.

 

 

They are to expect a visitor in 30 minutes. According to his mother, he’s a distant relative from her side. He’s from overseas and suddenly decided to come home and meet the relatives.

 

 

He cannot hide his excitement since he has never met a male cousin which is near his age.

 

All of his other cousins were either married or just plain old erts.

 

He jumped down the stairs like a little kid, cutely giggling instead of just walking down like a normal adult would do.

 

He saw his mom rushing to fix the curtains and checking her hair every time she passes by the mirror.

 

The young male tried to suppress his giggle.

 

“Is dad going to pick him up from the airport?” he asked his ever moving mom.

 

“Yes dear.” Mrs. Lu answered his son. “They’ll be here in less than 10 minutes.”

 

Lu Han amusedly watched his mother moves like a tornado, fixing and re-arranging every thing she touches when they heard the doorbell ring.

 

“Oh! They’re here!” Mrs. Lu exclaimed, motioning his son to get the door.

 

Lu Han opened the door and revealed his dad smiling brightly, a large trolley bag in his hands.

 

“Hey dad! Where’s the cousin?” he asked his dad excitedly, earning a small laugh from his mom.

 

“He’s here.” Mr. Lu shifted a little to the side revealing the back of a towering figure. “Meet your cousin.”

 

Lu Han’s jaw mentally dropped on the floor when his stranger cousin turned to face him and took off his snap back.

 

The shorter swallowed hard and dragged his eyes through out the taller’s length.

 

Fiery red hair, messily styled. Pale skin. Warm hazel eyes (that definitely glinted with mischief). Sharp nose. Pink lips sporting a slight smirk. Long lean body. And those legs that seem to go on forever.

 

“Oh Sehun.” the taller introduced himself. “Nice to finally meet you cousin.”

 

Lu Han’s knees nearly gave out. “Asldhfsldhghgashg…”

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: yo guys! hahahaha i know luhan here's kinda weird. and everyone....please enjoy...