Chapter One: I am bored. Play with me.

Cupid's gonna slay

Sehun laid there on his back on the soft mattress in his most comfortable clothing, which by the way is nothing, twirling his heart tipped arrow.

 

Eyebrows furrowed and his pink lips in a straight line. He was bored.

 

Nothing good happens when he was bored.

 

The door opened and Kai, the god of seduction, came barging in.

 

Lemme tell you. Kai is definitely the god of seduction.

 

Tanned skin. Toned body. Sensual eyes. Full lips. And his hair that screams . Just perfect.

 

“What’s with the ness bro?” Kai asked his eyes glinted with mischief.

 

He knew the younger was bored.

 

He just wanted to further piss him off.

 

“You know why, you little .” Sehun spat. Clearly annoyed by now.

 

“Little?” Kai smirked. “Says the one who is described as a blond fat toddler.”

 

Sehun threw the arrow towards the tanned male’s direction, which he effortlessly dodged.

 

“Now, now my little fat toddler friend. No need to be aggressive.” Kai tried to calm Sehun down. Continuously calling him a fat toddler was clearly not helping.

 

Sehun stared at him with eyes that could definitely spit fire.

 

Kai sighed and held his hands up in defeat.

 

“Okay, so you’re bored I get it.” The older started. “But what’s with the sulking? You usually go frolic around on earth and cause entertaining chaos every time you get bored.”

 

“Mortals are boring.” Sehun stated simply. His head now hanging on the edge of his bed. “They’re no fun if they are easily get hooked.”

 

“Are you really that dumb, Se?” Kai rolled his eyes. “Not ALL mortals are easy to get.”

 

Sehun rolled onto his stomach; chin perched on one hand.

 

“I’m all ears, dark kid.”