Chapter 3: Never listen to the god of Seduction (You’ve been played with, bro.)

Cupid's gonna slay

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows while looking at the pleased expression of Kai. He knows the younger had done something big (and evil) this time.

 

“What is it?” Kyungsoo asked. His stare never leaving the younger.

 

Kai comfortably sat on the chair in front of Kyungsoo’s table. He was about to put his feet on the table when the older gave him a death glare.

 

“Well, I kinda pissed Suho-hyung this time.” Kai smiled brightly.

 

“When did you not ever?” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Kai is the god of Seduction but also the god of deceit. You do not want to listen to him if you don’t want to

shorten your already short life. Gods and mortals alike.

 

“I was just trying to help!” Kai defended himself. “ Sehun was bored so I…”

 

“You what?” Kyungsoo asked sternly. Kai felt the room shake and he was definitely regretting coming here.

 

Kai swallowed hard before speaking. “I, uh, kinda suggested something to him?” He said sheepishly.

 

“Tell me.” Kyungsoo was now in front of Kai, hands gripping tightly on the younger’s shoulders. “Please tell me you did not send Sehun to him.”

 

Kai nodded his head; trying his best not to look into the older’s eyes. Or he’ll definitely die in fright.

 

“You IDIOT!” Kyungsoo shouted in rage. “Is your the only part of your body to be functioning properly?”

 

The older was now pacing back and forth, biting his nails in deep thought.

 

“I was just only joking.” Kai explained. “I never thought Sehun would actually buy it!”

 

“You knew he’s got the mentality of a five year old kid!” Kyungsoo still pacing not looking at him. “He gets easily attracted to anything innocent, even if it’s true or not!”

 

Just as Kyungsoo was about to strangle Kai, the door opened revealing Xiumin, their eldest brother and the god of frost.

 

“What’s the problem here?” He asked.

 

“This idiot over here (Kai gave him a small wave) sent Sehun to…” Kyungsoo took a deep breath, clearly trying to control his rage. “…him.”

 

Xiumin paled and his eyes widened. He was the god of frost so everything cold is his thing and he loves it, but him made his godly blood run frighteningly cold.

 

“H-him?” He squeaked, his eyes darting nervously between Kyungsoo and Kai.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and Xiumin did the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to an immortal.

 

He passed out cold on the floor. (Get it? He passed out cold…? uhhh, no? Ok, fine. Forget it.)

 

 

 

a/n: I LOVE SATANSOO HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY XIUMIN THAT U HAD TO PASS OUT :D

 

AND OH YEAH, MY IMAGINATION BOX IS KINDA OUT OF FUEL SO I MIGHT UPDATE LATUUURRRRRR X_X