The Neko Bunch

Who's the Panda?

Hiya guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I still feel so bad for having you wait so long on the last one...but I do promise to update more by shortening the chapters.

Well enough of me talking! Please Enjoy!!! ^w^ ♡♡♡


Sehun felt his eye twitch at the snarky remark and was about to go off on the smaller guy but of course Chanyeol spoke up before matters got worse. 

"SO! What is it that you needed help with? Hehe~" Sehun stared at the giant, more like glared at him as he just turned his back and began to walk. Chanyeol automatically understood to follow the fiesty boy and was closely followed by the his young companion. Before bringing the two into the room where Tao was, Sehun stopped and looked up at Chanyeol. 

"Explain, That please" 'that' referring to the still hooded and rude person who walked in with the giant. Chanyeol looked at Baek who looked back at him, the same phrase on his face expression as he glared with those beautiful brown eyes, making him sweatdrop as the aura around them felt so thick and there were so many glares going around. 

"W-Well c-can't we sit down first?" was Chanyeol's reply as he surprisingly kept up big grin. Who knew younger people were so scary. Sehun sighed and just took them in to Tao's room, where the neko was squirming a little bit as he rested. 

"Oh my~ You have a neko!" Sehun had to shush the idiot for being too loud, not even noticing that his other guest had already moved to Tao's side, eyes wide as he began to hush him and place his forehead on his. 

"Uh, can you now explain to me who he is and why he is here?" Chanyeol nodded at his friend as he watched the scene also. 

"His name is Baekhyun and he is my lover and you see, um, when you called when we were having , he didn't like when I called you baby. SO, to make sure I wasnt cheating on him, my little love decided to come with me~" Chanyeol seemed so happy by the end of that explanation. Sehun could hear it in his voice. 

"So basically, you're enjoying the fact that he's jealous?" Came Sehun's deadpanned reply, making Chanyeol happily nod as Baekhyun turned around and glared at him again with slightly flushed cheeks before he went back to Tao.

"I'm not jealous. I'm territorial~ Get it correct~" Chanyeol swooned and nodded his head happily still, making Sehun want to gag a bit. Then Baekhyun looked back at Sehun.

"You have no idea how to take care of a neko." He hissed at him before taking his hood off. Sehun, who was ready to strangle the short guy, eyes widened when he noticed the little brown ears on top of his head. He also noticed his brown tail unfurling from the sweater he was wearing.

"Oh yeah, forgot to mention Baekhyun is a neko too!" Sehun stared increduously at his friend.

"That's not something you just forget to tell people!" Sehun whisper yelled at the older man. Sometimes he really questioned the mental state of his friend. Sometimes he was a genius but other times, like now, he seemed to be an airhead. Baekhyun, who ignored both of them, crawled into the bed with Tao, who had stirred awake. 

"Hi there~" Tao's eyes widened at seeing another neko and at the fact that he was in bed with him. Though he felt much better, Tao was still a bit weak. 

"H-Hi~" Baekhyun smiled at the other's response and his cheek, making the younger blush and close his eyes as he nuzzled the cool hand. On the other side, Chanyeol and Sehun were watching the interaction, both had pink cheeks but Sehun of course wouldn't admit that. He also wouldn't admit that the intimate scene was cute.

"Waah!~ They're so cute!" Of course Chanyeol didn't have a care in the world and admitted it even almost joining the two on the bed but of course Sehun stopped him. Tao looked toward the direction of the commotion and saw Sehun, which made him smile warmly. Then at Chanyeol, who was very huge and scared Tao a bit as he clung to Baekhyun. Baekhyun laughed and Chanyeol was pouting in the corner and whining. 

"I'm Baekhyun, what's your name?" Tao gave a shy smile when Baekhyun allowed him to cling to him.

"S-sorry~ U-Um I-I'm Tao~ Nice to meet you~" Baekhyun couldn't help the blush that appeared on his face. He absolutely found Tao's accent adorable and his shyness. Tao let out a gasp when he was suddenly flipped on his back again with Baekhyun on top of him. 

"Aigoo~ Please be mine! You're  so cute~" Tao turned completely red at this, making Baekhyun squeal and plant kisses all over his face. Tao couldn't  stop the giggles that left his mouth when the other neko kept kissing all over him. Baekhyun smiled and turned toward  Chanyeol and Sehun, who were silently watching their kittens play. 

"Let me have him!" Sehun's eyes widened at the sudden switch from Baekhyun. He actually looked kind of cute when he was excited and not all evil and y. 

"Yeah Sehun! Let Baek have him~ It'd be nice to have two nekos!" Tao who was still giggling at Baekhyun's kisses that had formed into tickles, wasn't paying them any attention, crying for Baekhyun to stop as he laughed some more while Baek kept going and telling him how adorable he was. 

"S-sehun oppa, save me hahahaha!" As soon as the word came out of the young neko's mouth, Baek and Chanyeol side eyed the now slightly flushed Sehun. Chanyeol's grin widened as he pat the younger's back. Baekhyun on the other hand, shook his head at him, muttering the word 'ert'

 "Gosh I wish I could've  gotten Baekhyun to call me oppa~" Chanyeol said with a dreamy sigh, making said neko hiss at him, though his cheeks were pink. Tao stared and blinked his eyes, tilting his head in confusion. Sehun grit his teeth.

"It was Kris's fault for teaching him that before he could even speak proper Korean! Stop making this what it isn't!" Chanyeol still had the grin as he continued to tease and Tao poked his bottom lip out still confused. Before Tao could say anything, his ears twitched at hearing footsteps and then the burst of his bedroom door. Tao's face completely brightened at seeing who it was.

"Kris Ge!!" Kris, who was looking around the entire room, seeing Chanyeol and Sehun and another neko on top of Tao, was vety confused at the moment. He had gotten their maknae's evil voice mail and rushed over in concern for Tao. Sehun glared menacingly at Kris and he almost strangled him, which Kris ignored to go over to Tao, making Baek crawl off the young neko. Seeing that Tao was okay, he gave a relived sigh as he allowed Tao to nuzzle him.

"So what are you guys doing here?" He finally asked as Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol with a little blush on his face. He was a bit surprised by how handsome Kris was. Sehun was irritated with Kris, but he was now more irritated by the scene of Tao nuzzling Kris.

Everyone was being acquainted  once again. Kris finally talked to Baekhyun, who seemed a little shy around the older male ending with Chanyeol glomping and whining to his hyung about being too handsome. Sehun just watched Tao's happy expression at being near Kris. He didn't like it for some reason. What the hell was wrong with him? 


 

I know it's  short but i had to shorten it so i can update faster my loves!  Omg! Just thank you guys for all the subscribes! You guys just don't know how happy I am at all the subcriptions! *sobs and cries happy tears* I love you guys! As always i will thank my friend  anime_cherry_neko her awesomness and her help! ^^ Please let me know what you think!! \(^0^)