Stupid Deer...

Who's the Panda?

Of course Sehun wouldn't get his precious sleep. Not with all the stumbling and rummaging going on. He grumbled as he got out of bed to check and see who it was.

He went downstairs and into the kitchen where the noises were coming from.

"What the hell?" Was all he could say when he saw his kitchen was a complete mess and it was due to the neko, or Tao. 

He glared and crossed his arms not even softening his gaze when Tao turned around and squeaked and started stumbling out apologies in Mandarin, half of which he couldn't understand which was making him more irritated. 

"S-sorry S-Sehun?" The neko tried, accent very thick as he stumbled over the Korean words. His ears flattened as he held his tail to his chest, shaking a bit. 

Sehun rolled his eyes about to ask why he was here and not sleeping when he realized that Luhan being the idiot he was probably forgot to feed him first. Though it still didn't explain why the kitchen was a mess. Then he looked over the other again, who seem to be just as messy as the kitchen. So basically Tao was hungry and woke up to look for food but, judging by his appearance, found plenty of food he liked and ate everything.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, not noticing the concern on the Panda's face, as he cursed Luhan for doing this to him. The neko moved closer and bent down and tilted his head to the side, then moved lower so he could look at at Sehun.

"What is it now?" Sehun asks, eyes still closed, but he knew the neko was in front of him. That's when he felt hands on his cheeks, which got his attention and made him open his eyes and stare into Tao's eyes, which were not the same light green color they were earlier, but a mixture of icy blue and true blue? Sehun was transfixed by his eyes as the neko put his forehead against his in a comforting manner, as he gave a shy smile.

Sehun quickly tensed as his brain finally processed what was happening and how close the other was to him, so in an attempt to put some distance between them he took a step back while turning his head. 

He didn't know what to say, what could he even say that the neko would understand? The neko obviously didn't understand the meaning behind Sehun's earlier actions and moved closer again with a curious glint in his eye, he seemed to be thinking the same thing as him. 

Tao just seemed to want to be close to the other, since he wrapped his arms around a very surprised Sehun. What what was with the neko? Sehun didn't understand. This was the same neko that was afraid of him earlier but now he was all over him. 

"Okay, that's enough kitty." Sehun said as he attempted to pry the neko off of him, but his efforts were futile as the kitten whined and hugged tighter. Tao placed his face in the crook of Sehun's neck and hummed happily, his scent filling the kitten's nose. 

He buried his face there, further confusing and also annoying Sehun. If he were being honest, he'd say he was kind of enjoying the attention, but no this is Sehun and he was 'annoyed'. 

"Well...this is interesting~" Came Kris's voice as he looked at the two, who were locked in a hug.

Sehun shook his head and pried Tao's hands away from him then took a couple of steps back. "Can you please ask him why my kitchen looks like a tornado just hit it." He stated, once again irritated when he was reminded why he was even awake at this hour. 

Kris seemed to look at the kitchen for the first time as his mouth dropped open then sighed and walked closer to the neko who still felt confused as to why Sehun didn't want to be touched by him. 


"Tao..what happened here?" He asked as the neko looked around then started playing with his fingers nervously. 

" I-I was so hungry...but I had a hard time choosing one thing I liked..." 

Sehun scoffed, when Kris translated what the neko said.

"That much was painfully obvious..." He mumbles crossing his arms, which made Kris smack his arm. Kris's attention went back to the kitchen and the raven haired boy, who's tail was swishing side to side as he fiddled more with his fingers. Kris found him adorable and wanted to tease the kitten. He sighed and shook his head as if disappointed, which made Tao look up at him with his wide beautiful eyes. 

"Tao~ Gege is disappointed in you..." He secretly smirks when Tao gasps and immediately runs to him to circle his arms around him. 

" N-noooo~ Kris Ge is not supposed to be disappointed in his panda~"  

Sehun watched the scene and rolled his eyes at both of them. He also wondered how the hell that got so close in just a few hours but he was just going to leave that alone.
"I'll forgive you on one condition~" The older smiled down at the neko, almost cooing at the adorably hopeful look on his face as he nods obediently. That's when he turned to Sehun and smirked at him, which made their youngest mafia brother raise a questioning brow. That's when he points at the younger.

"You'll have to call him Oppa~" Sehun understood that phrase and stared incredulously at his hyung. The neko tilted his head in confusion, not knowing the word or what it was used for.

"O-ppa?" He sounded it out and said it as he heard it. Kris nodded and smiled warmly at the kitten.

"Yep~ It's.....it like means big brother in Korea! But you don't just call anyone oppa but him okay? He is your special big brother~" He explained as Tao nodded, soaking in the information. Tao turned toward Sehun and bowed.

"Sorry Sehun Oppa~" He apologized again, using his broken Korean and his new word of the day. Kris snorted at the expression on Sehun's face.

To see the usually stoic Sehun, blushing was just priceless and Kris took a quick picture of it to show the others later. "Oh this just made my day~" He says, trying to hold in his laughter.

Quickly gaining his composure Sehun shook his head and mumbled something inaudible and stormed out of the room, probably to get ready to go meet up with Luhan later and yell at him.

"D-Did I something Kris ge?" The neko tilted his head, once again feeling lost. He thought Sehun would be happy if he addressed him properly. 

"Don't worry panda you did nothing wrong." Kris reassured while still holding back his laughter. "Why don't we get ready too hm?" 

He tilted his head not sure what they were getting ready for. "Are we going somewhere ge?" Kris nodded and gently started pulling the neko back up the stairs, the mess in the kitchen completely forgotten by now. 

Kris nodded while looking through the closet that was in the guest room that had some of his clothes in it since he frequently slept over, he still needed to figure out what Tao was going to wear. 

"Yes, um this place where we're going, you can't go anywhere without me or Sehun I'm serious about this Tao." Kris crossed his arms and looked at Tao sternly making sure the understood that he wasn't playing. 

Tao nodded, squirming uncomfortably from the seriousness that their conversation suddenly took. After Kris got dressed, he decided to give Tao some sweatpants and a sweater. 

Kris wasn't that much taller than him but the clothes were baggy so they hid his tail pretty well, he would probably have a hard time sitting, well actually he didn't know what was going on with that situation since the other hadn't made any comments about his tail. For the ears he just gave him a beanie and made sure to adjust it so they wouldn't show. 

It wasn't that nekos were despised or anything the opposite actually, they were so rare they were highly valued, but because of this everyone wanted one to show off and brag about, and he was sure Sehun didn't want any extra attention since he didn't even want any attention to begin with. 

After they had everything figured out they knocked on Sehun's door, he came out dressed and his hair was hidden underneath a beanie as well and when Kris looked questioningly at it he shrugged.

"I didn't feel like doing my hair. Did you guys clean the mess in the kitchen?" Sehun crossed his arms and he finally payed attention to the neko who was clinging onto Kris' arm, looking he wanted to be anywhere but there with Sehun looking at him.

"No, just get in the car me and Tao we'll clean it now."

"Is he coming with us?"

"Do you want to leave him alone?" Sehun shook his head quickly, the image of his kitchen flashing into the front of his mind. "I'll be in the car." He mumbled as he walked away.

 

After Kris and Tao were done cleaning in the kitchen, they went to Sehun's garage where they found him bickering on the phone with someone, as they were getting closer Kris guided Tao into the backseat then found out it was Luhan on the phone. Upon seeing them Sehun ended the call abruptly and went into the driver's seat. 

"What did Luhan say?"

"The things he always does." He replied tiredly and focused on the road, Kris didn't say anything after that and neither did Tao, sensing the atmosphere and not wanting to upset Sehun further.

When they got there however the neko only made Sehun and even Kris annoyed as he refused to get out of the car, the big building surrounded by tall huge trees intimidating him. It took them at least half an hour to convince him to get out, that is when Sehun practically yanked him out, complaining about how infuriating the neko was being.  

Finally they stepped inside the building and the first thing Sehun did was go on a search for the very person who had given him this 'gift' although he could think of a thousand other words to describe him and gift certainly wasn't one of them. 

He could hear Kris and Tao behind him speaking in Mandarin, he was probably trying to calm the neko down, glancing over his shoulder he saw the neko holding onto Kris as if his life depended on it, which in his defense it kinda did.  

Suddenly Tao gasps and hides completely behind Kris, shaking and clutching Kris's shirt. Sehun turned back, both him and Kris wondering what the problem was. 

"Hunnie!~" Came the voice that was the bane of Sehun's existence. He frowns menacingly at the other male, who was smiling like he was the most innocent being in the world. Luhan's eyes fell on Tao and he smirks at the little kitten hiding behind Kris. 

"I see you brought your gift with you~ Isn't he precious~?" He squeals and winks at Tao, which made the neko hide more. Luhan chuckles at Tao, thinking how cute he is. Luhan knew that kitten was afraid of him and he thought it was just adorable. He looked at Kris, noticing how attached the neko seems to be to the dragon. 

"Hey Kris hyung! Seems like he's attached to you even more than his new master~" He says with a sly grin.

Kris stated quiet not even sure what he would say to something like that while Sehun scowled and crossed his arms.

"Don't...call me that...ever." Luhan rolled his eyes then pouted, causing Sehun to become more indignant.

How dare his hyung act as if he had just bestowed the greatest gift known to man to him?! The only thing this insufferable little kitten had done was completely destroy his kitchen which he really didn't appreciate.

So out of a fit of rage he dragged his hyung into an empty room, with Kris dragging Tao against his will, and started yelling and berating him.

"I-I mean I don't understand how 'Huh..Sehun would love a neko who doesn't even speak Korean!' even crossed your mind! Even more idiotic is the thought that for some reason convinced you tha-"

A loud slap bounced off the walls and Kris who had previously been keeping the neko trapped in a corner so he couldn't run away, turned around immediately. Ready to scold Sehun for even thinking of hitting his hyung no matter how irritated he was, only to have his eyes widen in shock when he saw Sehun holding his own cheek with Luhan calmly swiping the miscellaneous items that were placed on top of a desk.

He hopped up and crossed his legs then his arms and Kris saw a frustrated and a bit of an annoyed glint in his eyes and Kris knew immediately that Luhan was done and he had dropped the innocent angel boy act in favor of his more manlier and dominating side. 

"Rude child."

Tao, who had seen the whole thing slipped down to the floor now even more afraid of the Chinese man. 

"Now Sehun~ I worked really hard to smuggle Tao over here to Korea and yet all I get for my hard work is your yelling? When I give you something you should be grateful and say thank you." Luhan tsked and kicked Sehun in one knee making him fall down on it and he sighed knowing Luhan was going to have his way once again and put both knees to the ground and looked up at him. 

Luhan nodded in approval uncrossed his legs just to put the tip of his shoe to Sehun's chin and raise it up, and just like that Luhan gave a sickeningly sweet smile and cooed down at him. "Now what do you say to your hyung~?"

Sehun bit his lip but in the end sighed. "Thank you." 

Kris watched completely amazed. In all the years that he had known Sehun he had never seen anyone make Sehun break his will so quickly or at all. He kept watching as Luhan started praising Sehun for being a good boy then let him stand up.

After that Luhan went back to being his angel self. After seeing that, Kris didn't know if he could ever look at Luhan the same. He had always thought Luhan was too cute and innocent to be in this business but he had just proved him beyond wrong. Sehun however, remained unfazed as if he's been through this many times.

Luhan slowly made his way towards the neko, who flinched away and whimpered, pressing himself closer tp the wall as his ears flattened. Luhan just smiled and started whispering to him in Mandarin. Both men watched as Tao seemed to calm down and how easily Luhan coaxed the neko into his arms. Tao wouldn't even let go of him. 

Kris couldn't help but stare at Sehun's cheek, almost sniggering at it, since it was now glowing bright red with Luhan's hand print but again Sehun didn't seem to mind as he bowed and left the room saying about how there was work to be done and could not care less what happened to Tao.

 

After work Sehun and Kris were somehow sweet talked into going to Luhan's house for dinner. 

Tao obviously didn't understand what was happening, since no one was bothering to translate anything for the poor neko he merely relied on his sight and he could feel a foreign feeling begin to emerge and he didn't like it. 

He didn't like how Luhan was so comfortable with Sehun, didn't like how he kept touching, playing with his hair, sat on his lap, hugging him, holding his hand, making him smile, kissing his cheek, making him laugh! He didn't like anything!

He didn't understand either not just the language but Sehun! The man wouldn't even let him hold his hand without giving him a dirty look and pulling away but yet here he was letting someone else sprawl themselves all over his lap!

He was sick of it, he didn't understand it and he definitely didn't like it. Mumbling something out in Mandarin about it being unfair his face heated up as he forgot that even though Sehun couldn't understand him there was still two men in the room who could just fine. 

Kris merely raised a brow in curiosity then returned to his conversation with Sehun, Luhan on the other hand sent him a smirk and he leaned his head on Sehun's shoulder who looked down at him. 

"So hyung what were you going to tell me about Tao?" 

"Oh nothing Hunnie I think it's better if you figure it out yourself." Luhan smiled and Sehun shrugged it off as Luhan being random as always, not even noticing his hyung smirking slightly.


Okay! Hi you guys! So so sorry for the long wait! Dx We got so many subscribers and comments though and it made us very happy!

You guys are the best!

Yay! Some more Luhan! We Hope you guys liked it stick around for next chappy! Happy Holidays!!

🎅🎅🎅

 

Hey it's anime_cherry_neko sorry for the long wait! I hope everyone had a good Christmas if you celebrate it and if not then just a good day in general :)