Who's the Panda?

Who's the Panda?

Sehun was exhausted after his birthday party. Not much physically, but mentally. He couldn't stand the constant screams of 'happy birthday' or the added attention of women and even some men, hanging all over him, not to mention that he was starting to get a headache. 

Therefore it wasn't his fault that he nearly sent a newbie running like he had just seen the gates of hell and Sehun was trying to drag him in. 

"Try to look more approachable yeah?" Chanyeol had said, who had immediately regretted it as he was met with an unamused glare in return.

All Sehun wanted to do was go home and lock himself up in his house for the remaining hours of his damned day, that was for some reason so special to everyone else. But he ran into Luhan.

"Hey! How is my little Hunnie doing hmm?" The other asked teasingly, amusement written all over his face.

"I could definitely be better hyung." 

Luhan shook his head then moved his hair out of his eyes. "Well happy birthday Hunnie!" 

Sehun groaned a bit but remained as stoic as he could at this point and just nodded. "Mhm see you tomorrow."

The other nodded while smiling. "Oh! I hope you like my present!" And with that Luhan walked away with a smirk and wave. 

Leaving poor Sehun confused as he hadn't gotten a present from him, at least not that he knew of. 

 

This wasn't the plan.

He was supposed to come home, take a shower, then either make dinner or go out, then come back and watch movies for the rest of the day or read his favorite book. He was most definitely not supposed to find an unconscious, unfamiliar man on his bed. 

No no it wasn't just any normal man either just laying on his bed. Of course he was tied up and of course blindfolded, curled up in his bed. Which kind of irritated the already irritable Sehun because he wanted to be the one curled on his damn bed but he had more important things to worry about.

Like the fact that the raven haired man on his bed indeed had matching colored cat ears, which lay flat on his head and a tail to go with that, which was wrapped over the guy's hip. Sehun sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, when he noticed the little panda plushie holding a rose and a note, right beside the head of the sleeping boy.

He reached for the note and unfolded it only to stare confused at the foreign characters. "What the hell...? Wait..." He knew this handwriting and it made him clench his jaw and flare his nose.

"Dammit Luhan!" He immediately grabbed his phone, practically seething as he dialed the number of his annoying hyung. With each ring Sehun just seemed to get more irritated. 

"Hello~ Did you get my gift Hunnie? I hope you like it?" Came Luhan's sing song voice on the other end, along with a chuckle.

"Hyung! What the hell I don't even know who he is!" 

"That's what makes it fun Hunnie!" 

Shaking his head he rubbed his temples trying not to yell at him. "I don't...what..who is he?"

"Read the card Hunnie." 

"You know very well my Mandarin is still not...." 

"Then he will be good practice for you~!" With that being said Luhan hung up. 

Frustrated beyond belief Sehun moved farther away from his bed and called Kris hoping he would come to help him. 

"Hey baby Sehun! Happy Birthday to-"

"NO! No more happy birthdays!" He sighed, rubbing his temple when he heard the other laugh at his outburst on the other end. "Anyways, I need your help with something the stupid deer gave to me..." He peeked in and checking to see if said gift has awakened yet.

"Oh man~ What did Luhan get you this time? He always get you something very complicated." Kris replied, a bit amused and curious as to what Luhan gave Sehun this year.

If only his hyung knew how right he was. "It's very complicated and in Mandarin and he knows my Mandarin isn't great SO, I need your help." His voice was filled with how agitated he was, which of course made Kris chuckle at him.

"Alright Baby Sehun~ I'll help! Just because I'm curious and it's your birthday. Be there in a few."  ​And with that, his hyung hung up and was on his way.

The younger was a bit relieved since one problem was solved. He looked over at the sleeping boy, which was his second problem. 

He was still having trouble comprehending how Luhan thought giving him a live human being was a good idea. Actually no scratch that a neko, a neko! Of all things.

How he had even managed to find one was, was just unbelievable, although he rarely doubted it since Luhan was...well, Luhan and since their line of work was sometimes smuggling things, he could easily see as to how he managed to sneak in a neko. 

Sehun sighed and walked back into his room. "But finding one was a whole other story. Nekos are the rarest nowadays..." He mused.

Without even realizing it he had walked over to his bed, he didn't know what it was but he gently touched one of his ears wanting to know if it was actually as soft as it looked. Then his eyes trailed down to his tail and right when he was about to touch it the door slammed open and he frowned when he remembered he didn't lock the front door.

"Baby!!!" Sehun shook his head and left his room, at this rate his "gift" would be awakened by Kris's loud voice. 

They met on the stairs, with Kris halfway up. "Hey Baby Sehun where's this gift then?"

"In my room."

Kris raised a brow and Sehun looked away. "I made the mistake of giving Luhan a key to my house."

"Why did you do that?"

"He gave me the key to his so he said it was only fair if I gave him a key."

"Figures Luhan would plan ahead."

Once they entered his room Kris was even more confused but picked up the card by the bedside table where Sehun had left it.

"How the hell did Luhan get a neko?"

"I-I don't know hyung."  He says as they both stare at the unconscious neko. Kris looks over the note and shakes his head. 

"It says, 'The pandas are all yours~' " Kris said, mimicking Luhan's voice, mainly to annoy Sehun as he laughed at his facial expression. 

Sehun scoffed at his hyung and glared before turning back to the boy laying on his bed. 

"Yeah, but who is the 'Panda'?" He asked wanting to know the neko's identity. When he asked the question, Kris went over to play with the neko's ear, which twitched in response. The boy's cheeks turned a rosy pink and his tail began to swish from side to side, as Kris continued to rub his ears.

The neko froze for a moment and hopped up suddenly, shaking and violently thrashing to get away.

During the frightened neko's wild thrashing, he managed to kick Sehun in the gut and Kris in the jaw, which left Sehun winded and Kris a bit disoriented. 

Sehun was the first to recover from both the blow and the initial shock of the strength of the hit. Kris recovered quickly after as the neko rolled off the bed, very determined to get away. He got on his feet but that was all he could manage since his hands were tied and he couldn't see. 

"Great! You just had to feel his ears and wake him up!" Sehun hissed out through clenched teeth at his hyung. 

"Hey! You can't tell me you weren't a bit curious! And how was I supposed to know that he would wake up and attack!?" The older hissed back, attention still focused on the neko, who seemed to be struggling to keep on standing.

Sehun seemed to notice that as well, as the neko's knees buckled, and for some reason, Sehun rushed over to catch the boy before he could fall.

The raven haired boy began to trash and buck again but was much weaker than before. And to Sehun's annoyance, Kris just stared with a small amused grin on his face.

"Uh... Calm down~ " Sehun tried, using what little he knew of Mandarin. It seemed to calm the neko down slightly, though he was still fighting to get out of the stranger's arms. 

Kris finally decided to walk over to help. He rubbed the kit's ears which made the neko stop fighting, his cheeks turning pink again, making Kris smirk triumphantly at Sehun.

"You're alright~ We're not gonna hurt you~ I'm going to untie you now, but we need you to cooperate with us. Can you agree to that?"  Kris spoke calmly as he kept rubbing at the boy's soft, furry ears.

The neko nodded his head slowly, shivering a bit in fear but also leaning into the other's touch. 

For some reason, it really annoyed Sehun, as he still had the neko in his arms. 

Kris smiled at the boy.

"Good~Be still okay?" He said as he stopped massaging the raven's ears to grab his pocket knife, and cut the rope on the neko's thin hands. 

"W-where am I..?" The small, raspy voice asked as his hands were set free. The young neko began to rub at his wrist which had rope marks on them. "I-I can't see..." The neko's lip trembled slightly, in fear. Even if these people promised to not hurt him, he was still very much afraid.

Sehun was already undoing the blindfold as Kris began to explain to the neko where he was. It took a moment and Sehun wondered why the hell there were so many damn knots on the blindfold. 

Kris was having a hard time explaining to the cat. I mean, how could you tell someone that they were kidnapped to be someone else's birthday present. "Well...You...are in your new home." Yeah that sounded about right. 

"Home?" The boy asks, voice sounding a bit distant yet happy? Maybe Kris was reading too much into that. 

Sehun finally got the knots out. He would definitely kill Luhan for the difficulty of his 'gift'. Kris was about to reply back to the young neko, but was kind of stunned into silence when the beautiful light green eyes opened up, adjusting to the lighting of the room. Sehun, though he'd probably never admit it was also stunned by the beauty of his neko. The neko's ears flattened again at the stares and he shied away a bit with a blush, making the other's snap out of their trance and clear their throats. 

"Y-yeah home~ This guy's home actually." Kris says with a grin as he points toward Sehun.

Seeing himself be pointed at Sehun raised a brow but made no move to show the neko that he was friendly causing him to scoot a bit closer to Kris. 

"Don't let yourself be intimidated by him." The neko looked at Kris as if he were crazy then back to Sehun and again scooted to Kris, almost crawling right onto his lap which made the older male chuckle. 

"Also may we know your name?" 

The neko blinked then nodded and whispered almost inaudibly. "Zitao....y-you can just c-call me Tao." 

Kris smiled and started petting the neko while Sehun looked at them with a blank stare. While he wasn't showing anything Sehun felt a foreign emotion building up inside him that made him want to take the neko into's his own arms but of course he stayed put.

"Nice meeting you Tao, I'm Kris and that man over there is Sehun." Tao nodded and leaned into Kris' chest while looking at Sehun and tried waving a bit to see if the other really was mean. 

Sehun just stared then waved a bit as he saw the expression on his hyung's face which clearly stated that if he didn't start acting a little bit nicer he would never see the light of day again. 

"Well now you two know each other's names so.." Kris started standing up then stopped when he saw the lost puppy looking eyes that Sehun never gave to anyone else. 

"Hyung what am I supposed to do?! I can barely speak Mandarin and he doesn't know Korean!" Sehun exclaimed, nearly throwing a book at his hyung's head for even thinking of leaving him alone with another living being, a being that didn't even speak his language!

Wanting to make sure Kris looked down at the neko who was looking between the two confused. "Tao do you know Korean?" 

Kris could already tell the answer was a no as the little neko's eyes widened and he let out a little gasp. "I-I'm in Korea?!" 

Sighing he knew he couldn't leave now, Sehun would surely scare the poor kitten right out the door as soon as he left. "Sehun what if I spend the night?"

Sehun visibly relaxed and nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright but take the neko with you to the guest room."

"He's not my birthday present." Immediately Kris stood up and helped Tao up as he got a deadly glare from Sehun in return. 

Sehun sighed as he watched his hyung and the still confused neko leave his room. The neko looked back at Sehun and waved with a shy smile before following. Sehun didn't know what he felt. On one hand he wanted to keep the neko with him and not let Kris anywhere near him. But on the other hand, he was just like any other person and didn't want to be around them right now. He had enough socializing for the day now he just wanted to by himself.

He groaned and managed to drag himself to his own personal bathroom in his bedroom. Once he was done washing up, he flopped on his bed, completely drained. Today really hadn't gone like he was expecting.   


 Okay guys! This is my first fic I have ever posted and I hope you guys enjoy it! 

Taohun and Taoris will be throughout. And who knows, maybe I'll put in another ship~ 

Please let me know what you guys think and comment! Also subscribe if you don't mind! Pweeeeaaassse? *does aegyo and holds out candy*

I want to thank my friend anime_cherry_neko for all of her help! She's the best! Check out her stories as well! XD 

Thank You Guys!!!! ^^