chappy 2

Our Weird Incredible Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbyul got on the bus and signed. She looked at her watch its was 3:38p.m She touched her neck...there was a very big and sored bruise. A bruise she got in her high school. She saw a family in front of her . She adored the love ....her eyes became teary and then she put her glasses and cap on.. "YAH.....YOU" A voice said. She looked back and saw the cafe boy. "Don't want your phone?" He said. She directly looked away and continued her walking. Youngguk held her wrist ."This is not my phone" she said . "Oh.....i think it is mine..." He said and smiled while she turned away from him. "Where are you going?" He asked "none of your buisness..." She said. "whats so hard im telling me.." He said "Yah Kim YOUNGGUK get lost"she said which surprised him "how do you know my name?" He asked "class 3-A roll number 4" she said . "Whats going on here ?" A voice said . " Kris...." Eunbyul said . "well well if it isn't the same old Kris" youngguk said.Kris pulled eunbyul to his side. "yah why are you two like this?" Eunbyul asked. "lets go" Kris said "but" he dragged her away from youngguk.

"Go Eunbyul did not recognize me??? In the cafe...why are you hiding your face that is why I didn't recognize you my friend.." He said.."hoow have you been?" She asked. "well good you?" He replied. "um not good" she replied. "Well you've gone prettier" he said . "but how is uncle and aunt?" She asked "I don't know" he replied Cooley "aigoo this play boy. ..." She ruffled his hair."yah". He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter