chapter 3

Our Weird Incredible Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day school had started.....Eunbyul looked at the empty corridor.She walked to her locker . She went straight to the library.

As for the boys......Kris wearing the most stylish form of his dress to showoff money. Youngguk dressed as a coolest person alive and same showing off his money. As both entered school. Fan girls screamed their lungs out. Kris went to his friends and Youngguk went to his friends. " Eunbyul ah~~~~~~" a sweet sharp loud enough said. She looked and saw her long time bestie Hara....she was sent to study in america for 2 years. Eunbyul smiled . Kris was checking out Hara but stopped when he saw eunbyul. Youngguk was with Hyuna but tilted his head when he saw Eunbyul. Hyuna was burning with jelousy.......

 

As Hara and Eunbyul entered class Hyuna walked to Eunbyuls seat. Every body knew never to mess with Go Eunbyul. "wow if it isn't the girl who disappeared......" Hyuna said with a smirk. Eunbyul stood up "Hey Kang Hyuna.....why don't you just get lost" eunbyul said whole playing with hyunas hair."You..." Youngguk entered class..."oppa" she said in a tone. Eunbyul rolled her eyes. "Okay every one sit down" the teacher said. "Welcome back to school ..and its your senior year so manage to stay out of trouble..." He said. "but first I have something to do..." He said ..

*Few minutes later.*

"Aw...teacher..." The students whined..He changed all of their seats."Haha I paired each one of you with one who you could never end up with.." He said. Eunbyul with Kris.Youngguk with Hyuna.Hara with Daehyun."class dismissed!!" The teacher said.

Hara turned to Eunbyul. "Yah its been a while since we went to caafe royal....right Kris.?" She said.Kris Hara and eunbyjl has been friends since they were young.."I'm in you?" Kris asked and eunbyul nodded. "oppa fo you want to come to my place tonight?" Hyuna asked Youngguk . He looked at Eunbyul and Kris "Sure" hr said and left.

*lunch time*

"yah...EXO AND B.A.P ARE BEATING THE OUT OF EACHOTHER!!!" A girl scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter