Chappy 4

Our Weird Incredible Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You did what?!" Hara shouted on her phone. Eunbyul was shocked looking at so many guys outside her house. Sarang was on her arms. "eunbyul ah~~~ um....exo oppa put bodyguards down for you..." She said. Haras phone rang again"um....youngguk also put guards for you" she said softly..."Are these two crazy tell them to keep them to themselves" Eunbyul said . "bwho why me.." Hara pouted. "unnie what are you going to do now?Kris likes you and youngguk likes you too?" Hara said drawing an imaginary triangle.."I don't know....i feel safe and secured when I'm with youngguk ..he makes my heart beat crazy.....and Kris is my childhood best friend that's all...." Eunbyul signed..."hmp..unnie congratulations you're in love with youngguk" Hara said as eunbyuls face flushed red.. "what.." She said. "when a guy makes a girls heart beat it means she likes him" Hara explained. Eunbyul got a message from Kris..*meet up in the park...* he said. She grabbed her coat and left sarang and Hara with the guards..

*At the Park*

 

"you wanted to meet?!" She said.."oh you came....sit down" he said. "um Eunbyul what's tour answer?"he asked straight forward...."Kris...listen to a lot has happened while we're growing up...lot of things have changed also...." Eunbyul stopped.."I'm sorry Kris we're just friends....

but I completely understand if you don't want to talk with me..." She said .. "was I just rejected...." Kris said and pulled eunbyul in a warm hug..."Go eunbyul my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter