Chappy 1

Our Weird Incredible Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bEun byul woke up when the morning sunlight hit her eyes....she was then greeted by the elder nurse.."Good morning Eunbyul ah~~~~" she said with a warm smile. "good morning ajumma...." She muttered. "guess what?? Today the doctor gave you permission to go out but you have to be back by 9:00 " she said and I nodded.Well actually you wake up in your house greeted by family and all But for Eunbyul life was playing a game...Her family lived in Busan looking after their business...her parents lived in America and her sibling live in Busan . She was a rich kid but with a health condition . She lives in Seoul with the maids and butlers..Eunbyul was in her summer break her final year. She had missed classes but she was A straight A student. She spents her time in hospital and because of her health she was allowed to roam around...only in the hospital area. Eunbyul got up and got dressed. She put her spec's on and a cap on to hid her face . She wasn't comfortable with community of rich kids popular or nerds too..

At the other side of the story Master Kris had just woken from sleep . A girl laid beside him. I admit he was spoiled brat. His parents cared and loved him soo much but he decided to move out to his own mansion. "oppa~~~" the girl said . Kris smiled "Baby.....thanks for last night......" He said "now GET THE OIT OF MY HOUSE"He said scaring the girl.she ran away. His butler entered his room "Master the car is ready" he said and left. He called one of his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter