Just One More Day

Turning My Bias Into My Enemy

 

Want to thank my readers, subscribers & commenters. Because of you, i feel very excited to come up with new ideas for the next chapter. I'm very happy to know that this storyline of mines is receiving lots of love from you guys. You guys make me want to update it pronto(fast)🏃.I appreciate it,really-really ❤ from HyunJae 


 

 

After the interview, Taehyung’s mom called.

   She asked if you both have done the interview. “You'll see how it went by tomorrow or maybe tonight on Tv,” said Taehyung to his mom.

 

  Taehyung didn't talk much after the interview.  Maybe he was embarrassed. He seemed to have two personalities;the mean V & the sweet V. You were now walking with him to his car. Your moms want you both home to gather and discuss. You could see some people were watching you. Staring.

 

  They were whispering. Girls. They even pointed out to you and looked at each other. ‘Did they know already? ‘ you wondered. “Hey, don't you wanna get in?” asked Taehyung who was inside the car,ready to leave. You quickly pulled the door open and jumped in.

 

 

  The first time he drove you which was when he brought you to the entertainment,you couldn't see things straight because your mind was in shock. But now,you’re not and that's a good thing because you can secretly look at Taehyung with his driving skills. Your head was down.You giggled to yourself. “There's a lot of girls appearing from nowhere,” said Taehyung.

 

  You then looked  up. He was right, there were some teenagers passing around the entertainment building. ‘Are they…’ . “The news must've come out already. Wow, Monthly Entertainment should be changed to Seconds Entertainment,” said Taehyung making a turn to the big road.

 

 

  The strangers out there was walking around with an aim. If the news were leaked already, then the whole entire nation knows about V getting married to you. You didn't like guessing, so you took your phone from your pocket and googled to see what was new.

 

 

 ‘BTS’S MEMBER V  CONFIRMED TO GET MARRIED’

 

 

  Your eyes were round. At the bottom of the news wrote by Cindy, Monthly Entertainment.  You read it. Everything was written in detail. Your name was inserted too. Even the fake ‘first meeting’ story. You smiled. It was an honour to be famous. Cindy wrote it well and fast. She sure was good.

 

 

   “It's out already? “ asked Taehyung. You nodded as you finish reading the article. “Your mom called ey?” said Taehyung. He scoffed. You look at him. “To pick up the garbage, “ he teased you. Then he laughed. You couldn't say anything. It was kinda hilarious,to be honest. “The best idea ever,” continued Taehyung and laughed harder. Now that was cruel.

 

 “If it's so funny why didn't you just finish the story instead? You're so irresponsible,” you attacked him.

 

“Just cause i want to see if the person that I'm marrying with is clever,” he striked back.

 

  You huffed and looked back on the phone. As you scroll, there were comments. ‘oh my god,  V is so sweet’, said one of the comments. It started out good. But the rest was…’Darn that b*tch how did she get V? Maybe I should intentionally leave my phone behind too’, said one of the bad comments. It was spicy. But you wanted to read the rest, thinking that ,if you were at their place,you would have said the same. So you were positive in this.

 

  You continued reading the comments; ‘She’s a ’,’I declare a war, A.R.M.Ys’, ‘She's so lucky,omg’, ‘Whoever she is I wish you happiness V oppa’, ‘She should've left her phone at the fan meeting, why come back? She must've planned to meet V again’, ‘If Cindy included a picture of her and V i swear she looks ugly’, ‘The he's getting married to a fan? It all started because of the bloody phone?’ , ‘Guys, stop commenting dirty sh*ts of yours it's not nice’,’She used black magic on him’, ‘V’s a baby he can't get married’.

 

   It then was blurry. You were crying,silently. You didn't make a sound but your eyes were teary. “Stop that,” said Taehyung and grabbed your phone from your hand. He threw it to the backseat of the car. Taehyung already was under the garage of his house,his mom's house. And you didn't even realize as you were busy reading the comments.

 

 

  You looked at Taehyung who snatched your phone away. “What?” he said. “That was my phone,” you said angrily,while wiping your tears away. You turned your body and reached your phone in the backseat of the car. “Great, it's gone nuts.” Your phone was dead. You ‘on’ it back by hitting the top button.

 

“You should be glad that it's working. If this thing gets damage I'll kill you,” you said and putted your phone back in your pockets.

 

“Buy a new one,then,”he said.

 

“I was reading. Why did you snatch it away from me?”

 

“I don't know. For fun,i guess,” he said and smiled.

 

“It's not funny,alright. Mom won't let me buy a new phone if this baby gets hurt.”

 

“Wow,you sure take care of it so well.”

 

“What's the matter with you? Can you not make me angry for like a second?”

 

“I hate you,why should I?”

 

“Do you think i even like you?”

 

“I'm your bias,” he was smirking.

 

“You used to be,you freak,” you said and got out of the car.

 

  You slammed the door. He followed you out. “Watch it, i bought this baby with my own salary,” said Taehyung. You kicked the tire. It wasn’t even a hard kick that would make the tire explode but Taehyung was already screaming, “Nooooo!” You smiled,satisfied. And left him. His hands were on his head. “My baby, I'm so sorry,”he said and caresses  his car.

 

  Taehyung didn't mean to throw your phone away. He just couldn't bear to see you read the nasty comments. He already expected that. With his 7 years of experience being an idol, a celebrity,  he knew well about the circumstances that would happen when the news of him getting married gets out. He hates you,he does. But to see a girl cry, Kim Taehyung couldn't just sit and watch.

 

  ‘For fun’, was what he said to you about snatching your phone. He didn't know how to say it nicely about the real reason why he did it,because of his dislikes you. Taehyung still felt that this marriage was bullsh*t, he wouldn't want to marry a stranger but because he loved his mom,he obeyed her.

 

   “You're back,”said your mom. Taehyung’s mom came running to you, she hugged you. “Yay,you're home,” she said. You smiled at her,awkwardly. “Yay,” you squealed. Both of the ladies dragged you down to sit on the sofa in the living room. “Mom,auntie?”

 

 

  As soon as you sit down, they were smiling. They seemed crazy. Your mom was on your right and Taehyung’s mom was on your left. “So…”

 

 

“Let me see the ring,” said your mom and helded your hand up in the air.

 

“Isn't it shiny?” said Taehyung’s mom.

 

“It fits perfectly on her. It's so pretty,” your mom said while admiring the ring on your finger.

 

   You were trapped in the middle of two aged ladies. Taehyung was seen across the living room, he smirked as he sees you and went upstairs. Probably to his bedroom. “Now let's tell her our our wedding plan,Sophie!” Taehyung’s mom was squealing like a little girl and surprisingly your mom too. “You're staying in the guest room with your mom here,until you're big day,” she continued. She was excited.

 

 

  Meanwhile, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook were at a  cafe. The other three except for Taehyung were busy with their own things. “Guys, you coming to TaeTae’s wedding? “ asked Jimin.

 

 

“Ofcourse, bangtan support, “ said Namjoon sipping his latte.

 

“I can't believe he's getting married.”

 

“Jimin, i can't believe either of us knew he was secretly dating a girl and not a monkey haha.”

 

  Jimin and Namjoon laughed. On the other hand, Jungkook was focusing on to something else. Jimin hits his arm with a spoon. “Ouch,” cried Jungkook.

 

“Where are you? Planet Neptune?” joked Jimin.

 

“You coming to the wedding?  I heard from Taehyung, his mom is doing it among the family and friends. We'll we're his friends. Either ways, i think all of us should attend his special day,” said Namjoon long and clear.

 

“I am coming…” said Jungkook,finally breaking his long silence.

 

“You seem troubled, my friend,”said Jimin.

 

“I don't know,”responded Jungkook and sipped his freshly brewed coffee.

 

  One more day, before the wedding ceremony. And in those days you waited for your big day, you and Taehyung’s mom have been really close. She was funny, caring and sometimes sensitive. His mom was like your mom. So it was very easy to get to know her. Taehyung? He ignored you. It was like you were invincible. But that's okay. You weren't hoping anything good from him either.

 

  The doorbell rang . Taehyung’s mom opened the door since she was just about to go out. She and your mom was busy about the wedding. Even though everything was settled, the hall,the receptions, the gown,the food, it just seemed to not be enough.

 

 

  “Hello,Taehyung’s mom,” greeted Jungkook when he saw her opening the door. “Oh Jungkookie,” she said greeting him also. “What's up?” Jungkook smiled to her. “Is Taehyung here?” he asked. She nodded. You passed the living room and you saw Jungkook at the door. You waved at him. He waved you back.

 

   Taehyung’s mom sensed something. As a woman who has been in love, and married successfully,  and also experienced such love,she felt that Jungkook likes you. And that was a dangerous sign. Because your wedding is tomorrow. ‘What if she likes him more rather than my Taehyung?’ or if he wants to snatch her away from my baby Tae?’ She had thoughts to herself.

 

 

  “I'll get going,bye,”she fled quickly. Taehyung’s mom didn't want to judge anything. She denied her senses and thought positively about Jungkook.

 

“Taehyung’s upstairs. In his bedroom as usual..I'll call him for you ,” you informed him and brought him inside.

 

  Jungkook smiled as a respond to you. You went near the stairs. You didn't climb up. Since your mom went to the supermarket alone and Taehyung’s mom went out somewhere. This was a golden time to,

 

  “KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!” You yelled at the top of your voice. “COME DOWN STAIRSSS!!” Jungkook laughed.

 

 

“What?!” screamed Taehyung from upstairs.

 

 

“I've come,Taehyung,”said Jungkook raising his voice.

 

 You laugh at Jungkook. Taehyung came running down and he jumped straight into Jungkook’s arms. “Save me,” he said.

 

“Get off TaeTae,” said Jungkook.

 

“She!” Taehyung pointed out his finger to you.

 

“What did i do?” you asked him,innocently.

 

 

“Just thinking of tomorrow, i can't live. Jungkook hold me,” Taehyung was clinging onto Jungkook’s arm.

 

“I came here to ask you something, “ said Jungkook dragging Taehyung to sit on the sofa.

 

 You walked to the kitchen to make them something to drink.

 

“What is it?” asked Taehyung as he sat infront of Jungkook comfortably.

 

 

“Don't get mad if i ask you this,” said Jungkook calmly.

 

“What? You want to borrow my ? Which colour this time? Pink?” Joked Taehyung,Jungkook laughed.

 

“No, i want to ask you if you have feelings for her.”

 

“Her?Like a ‘like’ feeling?” Taehyung was pointing his finger to you in the kitchen.

 

  You came to the living room with two glasses of orange juice. You placed it on the table and wanted to return to the kitchen to put the tray away. Taehyung smiled. He looked to Jungkook.

 

  “I do like her wait no...i LOVE her. Watch this,” he says and called you. You came back to the living room full of wonders why he called you. “I feel like drinking mineral water today. Cold. Can you get me some?” You obeyed and went back to kitchen.

 

  Later you came back to Taehyung and placed his mineral water on the table. You turn to leave but, “No. I think i want apple juice, in fridge that mom made.” You twitched your eyebrows. You felt odd. But you obeyed.

 

   Running back with apple juice he then said, “I feel like drinking hot chocolate now.” “What are you-” He touched his throat. “I'm dying. If i die dehydrated will you be responsible?” You sighed and went back to the kitchen.

 Jungkook smiled looking at Taehyung’s attitude.

 

  Taehyung was enjoying his time,playing with you. You came back with hot chocolate. “Here,” you said and placed it with the other untouched drinks he ordered. “It's hot put some ice in it.”

 

“Do it yourself, “ you were tired going back and forth from the kitchen to the living room.

 

“I’m your husband,” he says.

 

“Not yet!” you yelled, tired of making him use you.

“Can stop yelling at me I'm not a mile away from you.”

 

“Can you please stop making me do things for you when you have legs that can be used?”

 

“Don't you put these fine legs in this problem.”

 

“I can't believe mom told me to marry you.”

 

“I can't believe my mom likes you.”

 

“What's there to not like? I'm nice and pretty.”

 

“Yeah right…”

 

“Prettier than you of course,” you whispered.

 

“How dare you,” Taehyung stood up.

 

   Jungkook who was witnessing wasn’t surprised to see you both quarrel. This wasn't his first time looking at you both arguing. The first time was when he eavesdropped you and Taehyung in the manager's office. Rather than stopping it,it was fun to watch.

 

“I hate you!” yelled Taehyung.

 

“Double hate you!” you exploded.

 

 

  “Let's make it a triple!” Taehyung then grabbed your hair and started pulling it. You hold on to his hair too. “Not my hair you don’t,” he said,pulling your hair harder. “You started first!” you protested. “GAME ON WOMAN,” said Taehyung this time, he pulled your hair with both of his hands.

 

  Jungkook then made a move. He tried to release both of you but you both tighten your grip. You screamed, Taehyung screamed and then Jungkook screamed. Taehyung pulled his hair too for interfering his war with you. The house was full of screams. It would go on forever and soon three of you would be bald after the game but luckily,

 

“KIDS?”

 

  Three of you looked up. Both , your mom and Taehyung's mom were standing in front of you guys. Automatically, Taehyung and you released both heads and hugged. Showing to your moms like nothing happened. While Jungkook stood with his hands behind his back.

 

 

  “Welcome home,mom,” you and Taehyung said at the same time. It was horrible and annoying that you both said it simultaneously. Plus you're hugging him.“I'll...get going,” said Jungkook leaving the house.

 

   "What are you both doing? I heard screams," asked your mom curiously. "We were..." you tried to make something up. If you told them you were arguing and that you hate Taehyung and this arranged marriage, your mom and his mom would both be heartbroken. "Making love," said Taehyung. He finished your sentence. 'Making what? Love? What the is he talking about? Pulling my hair is making love?' . The ladies still looked at you both weirdly.

 

  As if they sensed something was wrong. Like they knew you both just fought. "We're so in love," added Taehyung. He also didn't wanted to break any of the mom's heart. He looks at you who was still in his arms. "Aren't we,honey?" He was gritting his teeth. "Yes, we're love sick," you quickly say. But they still looked emotionless. You and Taehyung worried that they knew you both were having a fight. Both of you then unhug each other. "Actually..." Taehyung started.

  

"Oh my god, Sophie!!  Just look at them being all warmed up for tomorrow's event!! " 

 

"I know right! Come let's have whine and celebrate for our grandchildren!" said your mom, pulling Taehyung's mom to the kitchen.

 

  You and Taehyung sighed relieved. "Grandchildren?" You repeated what your mom said. "Babies?" said Taehyung.

"With you?!"

  Again,you both spoke at the same time. You smirked. He scoffed. "No way man," he whispered. "Kids?" Automatically, you both hugged each other again and answered, "Yes,mom?" with smiles on your faces. After the coast was clear, the moms weren't watching Taehyung released himself from you. "No touchy," he said. "You hugged me first." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "And tomorrow we'll be kissing," you pissed him off. Taehyung lost the battle. He didn't want to confess that you won. He stormed upstairs, he wiggles his body, remembering the moment he hugged you. He disliked it very very much.