Love is fading

Turning My Bias Into My Enemy

7.45 p.m.

  Excited. You were already prepared for your date meeting with Jungkook. You wore something nice; Your outfit . In about 15 minutes more. You went downstairs to wait before the clock strikes 8. Taehyung was in the living room, watching Tv. You watered the tulips and hummed a song.

  "Shut up," scolded Taehyung. "I'm watching Tv." You glare at him. How can he hear your humming when its so soundless? You roll your eyes and continued humming. Taehyung raised the Tv volume. He was watching MTV and it was playing a rock song with those electronic guitars. It was definitely killing your ears. "Slow it down," you shouted.

  "Sorry what? I can't hear you." Taehyung purposely raised the volume again and now it reached maximum volume. You got cross with him and stopped watering the tulips. "Kim Taehyung, stop it! I won't humm so keep it down!" But Taehyung loved making you angry. He ignored you. Angrily you approached him and grab away the remote Tv from his hand. It wasn't enough just lowering the volume,  you pressed the Tv button close and also switched off the soket.

  "YAH," cried Taehyung. "I'm watching Tv!" "What? I can't hear you," you smirk, standing in front of him. Taehyung folds his arms, unimpressed. "Where are you going all dressed up?" he asked. "I told you, I'm going out with Jungkook." Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Now, i have 9 more minutes will you excuse me," you walk heading to the backyard. Taehyung followed you. He stood at the sliding door watching you fetch your bicycle. 

  "Hey, it's still early to leave, " said Taehyung. You brought the bicycle to the front of the house, ignoring Taehyung. Taehyung aslo followed you to the front. "I'm talking to you. You should listen, that's rule number one," Taehyung continued. "Is that a cardigan? Are you wearing a sleeveless top? You better change it,young lady."

  You didn't bother hearing Taehyung. You were literally checking the bikes' condition. "Hey, i can still see the living room is in a mess. Go arrange and sort it out neatly before you go," ordered Taehyung. "Oh, my stomach.  Hey, make me something to eat." You ignore him. "Aren't you listening?  Are you going to make me starve? Is meeting Jungkook that important than me?" You didn't even flinch from your place. "YAH!"

  Finally, you turn to look at him. But with an annoyed gaze. "Ramen...just ramen," Taehyung stuttered as he was afraid of your death glare. You stomped back in the house and quickly made his ramen. "Thanks," he said. You left him alone at the dining table to the door. "Wait," Taehyung stopped you. Before he could say anything, you went to the living room and arranged back the pillows back on the sofa. Taehyung messed it and he wants you to clean it. So unfair. 

  "Thanks." You dashed to the door. "Wait." You hold the doorknob tight. "What more do you want from me?" You were annoyed. And angry and annoyed, yes really annoyed. "Have you watered the tulips?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes and since when did you care for the flower?"

"Isn't it special between us?"

"Since when there was 'us'?"

"Anyways... Did you cleaned the bathroom?"

"I did. Twice a day except for yours."

"You didn't cleaned mine? Why?"

"Because you forbid me from coming to your room."

"Have you mopped the floor?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"You haven't. There's still time to mop it right? Go fetch the mop."

"I'm already 5 minutes late."

"Well, Jungkook hasn't come right?"

"But Taehyung I'm already nicely dressed."

"Wear an apron then."

"Kim Taehyung."

"You going out doesn't mean that you can ditch your chores."

  Your frowned. You were bitting your lips. Angry. "Just today." You begged. "Please?" You pleaded. "No," said Taehyung firmly. Why is he the one serious? You just felt like running away right now. Leaving him to do the chores. Taehyung was really bugging you. Just leave or do what he says? 'Sh*t, do i have to even choose one?' 'Where's Jungkook? If he's here, Taehyung would probably let me go. Aish'.  

  "What are you waiting for? Get the mop," Taehyung said. He's such a satan. You slowly closed the door back but then someone was holding it,preventing it to close. You peek to see. "Jeon Jungkook," you said with a smile. "Taehyung I'm going to-" "Whatever," Taehyung replied as he cutted your sentence. He changed his focus on his food.

  You and Jungkook cycled around the village nearby. It was already dark and people don't go out much here. This was the first time you left the house. It felt good and free. You enjoyed the wind touching your skin. "Let's take a break at that convenience shop," said Jungkook. "Race you there," you cycled ahead. 

  Jungkook handed you over a choco bar(ice cream). Both of you sat at the bench placed outside the shop. "I've never had these before," you enjoy your choco bar. "How does it taste?" "Sweet."

"Jungkook, why do you like me?" you asked him while you choco bar.

Jungkook pull out his ice cream from his mouth "I don't know," then put it back.

"Your ideal type is someone with long legs. I don't think i have those," you laughed to yourself. 

"Rather than fine legs, great body, tall, slender, i think because there' s just something that got me attracted to you."

  As you listened to what Jungkook said. It reminded you of Taehyung. When Cindy asked Taehyung what attracted him about you, Taehyung also answered the same thing. Sort of. You smile, thinking of that. 

"Am i not pretty?" You ask Jungkook.

"In my eyes you are." You gave him a punch on his shoulder. "What?"

"Stop saying those cheesy things it makes me have goose bumps."

"I'm not sorry," Jungkook was smiling and so were you.

"Jungkook, I'm having a lot of things in my mind. Could you help me?"

"You came to the right place." Both of you giggled. "Now i sound like Taehyung,right."

"Speaking of him, do you...i know this isn't right to ask you-"

"Ask me," Jungkook insisted and he sounded serious.

"I need a confirmation," you look at Jungkook. Now both of you were looking at each other.

  Jungkook felt that you were lost in the middle between him and Taehyung. Just by looking at you, he can feel that you were insecure about Taehyungs' feelings. It seemed like you don't know to whom you should go.

"Do you think that...he'd open up for me? I mean...like he has feelings for me or so on," you couldn't say it in a proper way because talking about Taehyung 'liking' you feels like the biggest joke on earth.

"No," Jungkook said. "He's not going to open up for you."

"Oh..." You look down. Somehow you felt disappointed and embarrassed. 

"I've known him a long time. I don't think he'll like you."

"Tell me why..."your voice souded like a whisper. 

"Because this marriage wasn't what he wanted. He didn't wanted you in his life."

  Those words were spicy. But it was kinda true too. You thought about Taehyung saying that you're a stranger to him. And when he said that he never wanted to be in your life. You agreed with Jungkook. 

"You okay?" asked Jungkook seeing you look gloomy.

"I'm fine," you look to Jungkook with a smile. "It's getting late," you stand and lended a hand to Jungkook to get up.

  You and Jungkook finally arrived back to the house. You walked with the bike beside you. Both of you stood in front of the wooden fences not entering inside (the house was surrounded by white wooden fences). "I...should go inside now," you said to Jungkook who was standing right in front of you. "Don't let the curse get you," said Jungkook,smiling.

  "I won't." 

"I don't trust you," he said.

"Why?"

"I don't want to be the second guy,you know." Jungkook was serious. "I don't like it." Jungkook now made you feel sorry. 

  Before you could say anything,  Jungkook leans his face near yours. Your heartbeat was racing. His side right cheek was touching your left cheek. You could feel him breathing in your ear. 'Jeon Jungkook...' ."Don't have second thoughts and come to me," he whispered in your ear. "He doesn't love you, but i do."

  Taehyung was grasping his fists tight. He was standing in his room,upstairs watching everything from the window. Even though he didn't know what Jungkook was whispering,  Taehyung was angry to see you let Jungkook come near you. So near. No. Not near but close. He knew he had to do something. Even if you were enjoying your time with Jungkook, Taehyung has to stop it because it didn't amused him.

 Zzut Zzut

 Your phone vibrated.  Jungkook then backens away. You took your phone from your pockets and answered the call.

"Where are you?" 

  It was Taehyung. 

"I'm..."

"You've been out for 3 hours."

"Oh really?"

"Young lady, you come back to the house right this instant."

"Is something wrong?"

"No- Yes. I can't find my socks."

"I placed it in the basket just right in front of your room."

"Why did you placed it there?"

"Because i can't go inside your room."

"You better come home and put it in my room. I'm unlocking the door. So come home."

"But you could do it yourself."

  Jungkook knew it was Taehyung as you were talking about socks and all. He was annoyed with the distraction. So he took away your phone.

"Give it back to her," said Taehyung.

"Tae..." Jungkook was surprised that Taehyung knew he took your phone so he looked up and saw Taehyung by the window. "So i see...I'll send her home." Jungkook then ends the call after making eye contact with Taehyung.

  He hands you back your phone. "You should probably go in. He's going to get mad," Jungkook joked. "Thanks for today, i really had fun." Jungkook nodded with a smile. And walked in leaving him behind.

 When you closed the door and you were already inside, Taehyung was on the staircase looking at you. "You scared me," you said. "I'm thirsty get me a can of coke and come upstairs," he ordered.  You didn't argue and did what he said. "Aren't you going to ask me to do it myself?" "I'm tired," you said and handed him his coke. You walked ahead of him. 

 "Here," you hand him his socks. "No, put it inside my room. Go," he pointed it to his room. You went inside and putted on his bed. "No, in the closet," he showed you his closet. "You placed it in the first drawer. "No, the third. Black socks go in the third drawer. You obeyed him. "The white ones go in the second." 

  After sorting out his socks you inted to leave. "Hey," he calls you. You look at him. "Are you sick?" You shook your head. "Then why are you letting me order you around?"

"You told me to sort the socks and i did."

"Aren't you annoyed with me? I was being annoying just now."

"Taehyung are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

"Why? You don't want to?"

"I thought you hate wasting time quarrelling with me."

"I do...but...i just wanted to talk...with you."

"To be honest, arguing with you about even silly matters, it makes me have feelings for you for some reason," you said with a serious tone.

"Then we should argue more," suggested Taehyung, laughing.

"No. Because i don't want to waste liking someone who doesn't likes me back." Taehyung stopped laughing.

"And?"

"So I'm not going to fight with you."

"Are you saying that I'm not your bias anymore?"

"Maybe."

"And you don't want me anymore?"

"I guess."

"Go to sleep, young lady."

  Taehyung pushes you outside his room. And closes the door. He stood behind the door. Taehyung then slightly opens his door to peek you. He could see you going in your room. After you closed your door and you were not seen,Taehyung also closes his door. He didn't move from where he was standing. 'So she's liking Jungkook?' He puts his hand on his chest. Something was broking in the inside. "She's not going to leave me...right?" he questioned himself.

(please do read the lyrics of Dried Leaves , V's part where he sing; please don't leave)