Chapter 8

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

all the way back home i didnt talk to her same goes to her when i answer her with a lie, telling her that i didnt hear anything about her conversation with the boys. I dont know whats she thinking about now and i dont want to know about it, i dont like her attitude which slowly revealed to me or i just deny it a few months ago.

 

The road seems quiet since it almost midnight time and everytimes she is round i feel jiyong is closer to me. Maybe because they have so much chemistry since they are cousins. I turn my head a bit just to took a glance at her, there is nothing wrong with her i can see. She is a very good looking girl, cool, charismatic, hot, y, reliable, kind and with so many flaws.

 

Usually she is not this quiet and i can feel she is very opposite with how she behave two weeks ago. But maybe she is busy, i look away faster whe she look back at me. "dara", she said and i just humm while looking outside the car then back to her. She suddenly stop the car and i frowning at her when she park it a bit far from my appartment area.

 

She settled down her car under a lot of trees which very far from anyone. But im always resting in here after a short excercise. "what are we doing here?", i ask her and i feel a bit confuse with her sudden action. I look at her and she look back at me. Her eyes made me feel something and i drew away first.

 

"can we talk for a moment?", she said and im getting more nervous here. She made me more awkward now.

 

"just say it. Youre making me nervous", i honestly told her and still looking away not to her eyes. 

 

"would you please look at me while im talking to you?, are you mad at me?", she said and i love how she talk. It always captured me.

 

I look at her and she looks nervous as well, but one thing i saw in her eyes is things that i always avoid. "im not mad at you", i said and she just stare at me while gulping. 

 

"im sorry about just now if i made you uncomfortable", she explain and i know she didnt bring me here just to talk about this. And i gave her a nod to assure her im okay.

 

I stay quiet and why it feels hard this time. I cant explain my feelings since i can understand her motives now, i open the door and hope she would follow me or lets talk about it outside. I feel suffocated suddenly, but her hand were holding into my wrist and i turn to look at her.

 

"im not mad chaerin its okay i will just walk my way home from here", i said and tried to divert her thinking. Im nervous as hell and afraid if my words will hurt her later. 

 

"i just wanna say...", she pause and i took my hand away from her grips. 

 

She went out from her car too and went to me with heavy breath i dont know how to walk away from this. And i can feel her breathing is heavy while im looking away, "from now on im gonna court you", she said. Clear and soft. Left me speechless. I knew it.

 

"you're drunk", i said and i know she is not. "i need to go", i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter