Chapter 2

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korea, 8:15 am

 

she decided to went home to take a bath before attending jiyong's funeral, many reporters were present and same goes to celebrity, producer, composer and close family. she didnt forget to give a bow and proceed her way to lee residence. it was all tiring but she cant find herself resting or relaxing from this issue.

 

"im going to take my bath and i will be back after it", she whispered to mrs kwon who is just nodding.

 

on her way walking back home she can see mr park and mrs park were just coming, she looks further if she can see sandara park. but she cant see her. she rush to the house and ran upstairs while taking a quick steps ing her jeans. getting inside, she was about to pulled off her shirt when she saw mina sitting on his bed.

 

sighing and shooking her head she close the door and lock it.

 

"hi", the latter said and she just nod while putting her hand at the back and staring down at the young girl.

 

"what are you doing here? you know it really not a pleasure to see stranger bugging into my room", she said and baught her hands down to took the girls arm, forcing her to stand up facing her.

 

"i just want to greet you, its been a few months since i saw you", mina replied and at the same time tracing her chest.

 

it felt like she has humiliate jiyong by finding these girl sitting down on her bed ready to be devoured, "i dont have time for your , get out now", pushing her away and drag the young singer out from her room rascal than before.

 

"youre hurting me!", mina said and snapping her hands away.

 

"yes im gonna hurt you more if you show up in my room again", she pushed her away and was about to lock her room when her grandfather showed up suddenly from the foyer.

 

"whats happening in there?!", the loud old man voice made her annoying face suddenly turns colder.

 

"nothing grandpa, she just trip off", she said and widen her eyes for mina to stood up right away.

 

"leave", she whispered making mina rushing down to the stairs and bowing awkwardly to the old man.

 

"i heard you arrive yesterday", he said while keeping her eyes to the young girl who is leaving and then looking up to the balcony.

 

"yes grandpa...sorry but im in a hurry, i havent take my bath yet", she whine and notice the funeral time will be in an hour.

 

taking a quick step she lock her door and rush to the bathroom, stripping her cloths anywhere. 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dress in a black jeans and balck long sleeve button down shirt she didnt forget to tie her hair in a pony style. looking down from her corridor and peeking out a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter