Chapter 45

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He hold her hand and hold it tightly to his chest while praying for her pain inside. 

 

She was not sleeping but just tightly closing her eyes while her tears just flowing down.

 

"just leave me alone dean". 

 

He can't find any words to say but he can assure her he will always be there for her.

 

"i will be back". He said and gently putting lara's hand down.

 

On his way out he saw mr lee coming closer and he just gave him a respect. 

 

Knowing lara is mr lee daughter too shocked him but he needs to be strong for lara.

 

He never thought behind that innocent look there is a hidden beast.

 

'Probably just a mistake of him' he thought.

 

Lara is still a stranger for everyone.

 

He leave and giving some time alone for the two while busy thinking where is chaerin now...

 

...

 

"what do you want?". She keeps her head down, still with anger.

 

He tried many things to say but the only words he can say was an apologize.

 

"i'm sorry". He cried again and sit on the bed while holding tightly into her daughter hand.

 

He got her struggling to let go but than letting him holding to her hand.

 

She felt his tears running to her wrist and what can she do.

 

The pain is not that tragic.

 

She does not have enough memories of her mom while she growing up into a fine lady.

 

She need to forgive him and move on her life.

 

But how can she move on her feelings on chaerin.

 

It still there.

 

Weirdly painfully it still there.

 

"dad".

 

He look up happily when he heard her calling him dad it made him so happy.

 

"dad how to stop loving someone?". 

 

He saw her looking back to her now and made both of them crying together.

 

Both of them were just having a hard time.

 

Lara is in love with chaerin..

 

Is so wrong...

 

"you will get over it my dear, you will". He advice her even though he himself don't know how to and what to do.

 

She knew chaerin is her sister but it just hard.

 

"where is she dad?". She asked and got him shooking his head.

 

Chaerin still can't be found.

 

It has been six days since chaerin left and today she will be discharge from the hospital from drinking too much.

 

"i'm worried where is she". He sigh sadly and remove his glasses while wiping his remain tears.

 

They know the only person they can reach is dara but even dara cannot be reach.

 

They thinking to report it to the police but having their trust on chaerin is important.

 

They both look to the door when it was open and looks like mrs lee has arrive too.

 

"do you feel better?". She stood beside her husband and this is what lara feel when she arrive on korea for the first fime.

 

The happy family is back.

 

 'But where is chaerin'...

 

She felt thankful for how kind those family to her and hope her relationship with chaerin will be better, but how can it be better when she can't erase her love on her.

 

Feeling a mother love is such a strange thing for her but it made her hear happy despite how hurt her heart is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

She stare into her sleeping love ones while feel chaerin's breathe heaving calmly from her nose.

 

It felt stuffy in there but she just can't resist when chaerin drag her there, make love to her and lock both of them in the old challet forest.

 

Wrong but yet feels so good.

 

She understand what had happened.

 

"i know it's stuffy in here, i'm sorry. Let me sleep a little more then we'll move to lotte". 

 

She just humm at chaerin sudden words.

 

Thinking how it is later will bring them trouble since both of them are celebrities.

 

"papparazzi might ruin us chae".

 

"we'll use private entrance don't worry".

 

Few minutes staying still and not even saying any words she need atleast to tell her mother not to worry that she is with chaerin now.

 

But even her cellphone were left nowhere now.

 

She walk ly off the bed and reach for a robe in the cabinet, then have her seat and reach for the challet phone.

 

Just about to dial her mother number when chaerin suddenly gently grabbing the phone and put it down off.

 

It hurt her somehow.

 

"i need privacy please understand". She said whom she thought is sleeping now but not anymore.

 

She saw her putting her cloths on and not even taking a bath nor leaving her alone.

 

"wear your cloths, we'll drive to lotte". 

 

She just nod and choose to understand.

 

It has been a cold situati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter