Chapter 44

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She keep her eyes open despite an extascy is running through all over her body whenever she keeps on ing slow and hard on her, she know dara is still mad at her but those heart of her just can't stop.

 

She just can't stop touching her.

 

"i'm baby aaahhh!". 

 

Dara's moan is softly singing in her ears.

 

Despite the fight they have and her hands locking dara's hand on the headboard is everything.

 

"i love you aaahhh!".

 

It felt like she just hit thousands of stars in her head.

 

Dara satisfied her.

 

Love and all over is more than enough for her.

 

Slowly she move to the right and keep her eyes open, looking and staring to the one she love.

 

The moment of silence is back and it is kinda awkward.

 

"you know me and lara we're not doing anything dara". Panting and sweating she pulled her closer for a hug the moment she felt her turning her back on her.

 

"i know. It just i'm hurt and those explain differently". Dara said and still not looking at her nor smiling.

 

She gave soft kisses on that slender neck, smelling her future wife addictive scent. 

 

"will you marrry me?". She said and it just made dara laughing so loud suddenly.

 

She knew she just made butterfly flying wildly on dara's tummy again.

 

"you love it". She while caressing dara's tiny tummy and peck on that pointy s and little perky .

 

"crazy".

 

She heard her saying and it made both of them smiling.

 

and cuddling each other after those tense and pleasurable moment is everything despite the burden is slowly back to her sense.

 

when are we going to end this courtship?". She joke and slowly she can see that beautiful smile foaming on dara lips.

 

"the author is still writing how come?". Dara said and made both of them chuckling.

 

She is thinking of marrying her now but what's happening now is quite embarassing for her family and crazy for her parents.

 

"why are you hiding it on yourself?".

 

She knew she had let her guard down again.

 

Now she got herself pretending to be sleeping.

 

"nobody is sleeping in this position baby". Dara said and noticing their body is now made her lies goes on air and adding more her lips is still near to dara's left .

 

She is thinking to tell dara or not, keeping it alone won't help and also there is no secret the more deeper their relationships go.

 

"i have something to tell you". She took a seat while cover dara body with the blanket and she reach for her shirt nearby.

 

"yes i know". Dara said

 

Then the conversation goes deeper and deeper that both of them still can't believe how beautiful the coincidence is.

 

Tears can't tell it anymore, she get tired of crying anymore but not dara.

 

That beautiful lady infront of her is crying harder.

 

"why didn't you tell me this and hide it to yourself". Dara said and jump over to her lap.

 

Hugging her tightly and crying together.

 

"it will be fine chae..it will".

 

She just humm as a reply.

 

As expected she is not coming home again.

 

Dara keeps on making love to her and she know this is how dara trying to make her feels good.

 

Her love is too much for her to share it to another woman. 

 

"can you propose to me again in a proper way chae?".

 

That just made her laugh.

 

______________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"where have you been?". She turn around and saw her mother is home.

 

"mom!". She went and hug her tightly.

 

"i thought you won't come back". A lil bit tears can be seen at the corner of her eyes.

 

"i won't leave my daughters". Mrs lee said.

 

But she saw that paper on the table is making her lose her smile.

 

She can't agree to the divorce paper.

 

She can't.

 

She saw both of her parents leaving to have some peaceful talk now

 

As soon her parents having some discussion again on the library room she took her seat while feeling down is making her weak.

 

She wait patiently outside in the foyer.

 

Her dad probably is trying his best to persuade her mom.

 

She know.

 

The truth will reveal it self.

 

The happy family she knew before was not really exist, maybe.

 

"it won't change everything". She shook her head and wipe her tears away.

 

Divorce won't change and can't change what had happened.

 

With lara not knowing anything now made her think until when she can keep this secret from lara.

 

"hey...". 

 

She look around and she sure she heard somebody calling her informal way.

 

"hey...here..".

 

She look around randomly and thinking maybe that's not for her bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter