Chapter 3

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 2 hours ago since everyone leaving including harin. But not the workers, i decided to take a short nap in the bed beside dara knowing my body is giving up at this late morning. And probably because i didnt sleep at all. And i know everyone might be in a church right now after the funeral.

 

 

 

 

The cold morning and rainy lonely morning made me drawing closer to her small frame and i notice harin didnt gave dara a comforter, by her breathing i know she is sleeping right now. I cant help myself when i see her this way, my heart keeps on saying "she needs a hug".

 

Or maybe i am the one who needs it. The bed is too big for us and i dont know what am i doing now, she didnt move at all when i circled my arms around her body and almost touching her , for the sake of repsect i drew my hands to her stomach and rest it there. hugging her tiny frame a bit tight

 

She smells good and i can smell her 3 days ago shampoo from it. She must havent wash her hair. I was thinking what should i talk and say to her if she wake up, i know my way is too harsh but everyone is sad. Nobody want this to happen. Not even me. But i know how special her future husband to her is. same goes to me.

 

I never imagine myself would end up with her like this in this position. I think we both need it. My eyes goes to her nape when i caught her breathing heavily. She is awake. I know she is awake. Her breathing is not normal now but i want to observe her better first.

 

And i was thinking if i should drew away, but her hand is hugging my arms closer to her, "dara are you okay", i knew i have to talk with her so that she wont feel sad. I peek on her face and i saw her clutching her eyes tightly and i feel her stomach tensing. She is crying while turning her head a bit far from me.

 

She is crying in silent, her sobs is soft and turning harder as i dont know what to do but hug her closer. She is shaking and crying louder, "why ji...", she said and i cant hold my tears when she say that. She is cracking louder in cries until my tears dropping on her shoulder too.

 

"calm down..", is what i can say to her as she is slowly turning crazy while crying. She is clutching harder to my arms and i can feel her grabbing my arms tightly as he nails digging me. Its painful but i love this pain where she can let her anger and sadness out.

 

A few minutes i realise she tried to control herself and her breathing slowly calming. I drew slowly from her and took my seat as i saw her still in that position, i walk to her side and when she caught me sitting infront of her she cried again, "oh God dont cry..", i elicit a bit sigh and i cant help but cry with her too if she cant control herself.

 

She shook her head and take a seat too ducking her head, to be very honest i feel less sad with her with me. But i dont know how to make her happy, it would be wrong if i tell her to be happy. "what time is it now?", she said and wipe her tears.

 

I look at my watch and its 11:20 now and i remember i must took her something to eat now, "almost lunch time", i said and she stood up looking down to the field. 

 

There is a moment of silence in between us for a moment as i let her think in a rational way for now. She stay quiet as i just look at her, she is beautiful. And. Flawless. Im telling the truth. "he...", she said and made me back to alert.

 

"he is a very good man", she said and stared down to the field still. I walk to her and give her a comfort smile, she smile back and look down.

 

"he is", i said while she just nod. "wait here", i told her and caught her looking at me going out.

 

"where are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter